Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl with a New DS3r with a question ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Girl with a New DS3r with a question ......

Morning all

Had my DS3r for just over a month now from brand new and loving it. Handed over my 2005 Renault Clio 182 Cup for the white/grey DS3r with decals.

Just a few questions really?

Build number - where can I find this information?

Seatbelts - anyone had issues hearing rattling to be told its the seatbelts?

Footrest - why were these not included and are an optional extra?

Hope you guys can help me

Originally posted by Ch33kychops View Post
    Build number - where can I find this information? - Should Be On A Small Plaque On The Dash

Seatbelts - anyone had issues hearing rattling to be told its the seatbelts? - Yep, Well The Seatbelt Socket Has Given Some People Rattles

Footrest - why were these not included and are an optional extra? - Because Citroen Like To Rip People Off And Make You think Your Getting Something That Your Not You Can Buy Them At A Discounted Price From JOHN NICOL On Here
    Howdy, Answers Above

Comment

footrest you need to order yourself and fit like i did, i got build no off when i order it , no rattle from seatbelt in mine hope this helps you

Comment

Footrest isn't included, since the one citroën makes, doesn't work so well with RHD cars (theres a thread somewhere about that).

Comment

Originally posted by DS3Finland View Post
          Footrest isn't included, since the one citroën makes, doesn't work so well with RHD cars (theres a thread somewhere about that).
          Fitted OK in my Racing, lined it up where I wanted it, drilled the pilot holes and affixed with the 4 screws supplied, all done in less than 20 minutes.

There is a supplied template for hole positions but this is for LHD cars & should be ignored.

As for the other points, I haven't had any rattling from the seatbelts. Build number? are you after the number for the Racing register, if so it's just the last 4 digits of your cars VIN number, which should be on your V5 & also visible on the dash when looking in through the windscreen. As far as I know there is no limited edition number like they showed on the concept car.

Only other number I have is this one:

Last edited by Arlow; 12-04-2012, 16:55.
          DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Cool.....will be ordering one tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks for all your replies

Muchos appreciated xx

Comment

Working...
              X