Never take your Racing to a Dealer they will ruin it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never take your Racing to a Dealer they will ruin it

As you might have read in another post, my Instrument Panel needed replacing and Dashboard rattled.

On Monday the Car was taken to my Local Dealer to resolve the issues.... I picked the car up Money Evening to my horror and bad language to the dealer I found the following :-

Ratt
    • Rattlle Even Worse
    • MyWay Sat Nav being about 10 miles out....
    • A largish Dent in the Drivers side Door

As you can imagine I was not impressed, considering its only done 1000 miles and a month old :-) .........

They will repaire all the items, but..... im pee'd off..... :mad:

Sad news but not all dealers are the same, had my Racing serviced at the end of last month, nothing but good things to say about my local dealer.
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Ouch that sucks sorry to hear that, hope gets sorted as it should
      I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

True, the rattle and sat nav, i can deal with, but freaking damaging the Door........

What made it worse, they must have known about it, as when I mentioned it, they said they would repair it, without looking at it ......

Comment

Don't blame you, I had nothing but bad service from 3 different peugeot dealers when I had my 207 GTI. Hope i get better service from my citroen dealer when I need them.
          2012 Dsport +, white with black roof. Stubby aerial, Alloy DS3 tax disc holder, Alloy black and silver dustcaps and 3D Gel carbon affect plates. Now with kawasaki green painted brakes.

Comment

i have the same issue with the rattle and satnav was supposed to be fixed when i had the service ? so i have to take more time of to fit it in around the service depatment when its convenient for them !!!!!!!!

Comment

No longer a DS3 owner, but Bristol City Motors were a great Citroen dealer and not that far away from you. Might be worth a trip over as I found them to be excellent. Incidently my change of car had nothing to do with the dealer just a personal choice.

Comment

Originally posted by CooperKiller View Post
                No longer a DS3 owner, but Bristol City Motors were a great Citroen dealer and not that far away from you. Might be worth a trip over as I found them to be excellent. Incidently my change of car had nothing to do with the dealer just a personal choice.
                Totally agree with Bristol city motors being really good. My local garage is Advantage Lincoln and they are cack. One of the women on the service desk is is Sh*t,rude and unhelpful. I took my car in 4 weeks ago about some warranty work, they told me a week to find out if it is warranty and I am still waiting to find out! I take my car to bristol for service as my partner lives there and they are miles better.
                Peugeot are the worst dealerships I have ever had the misfortune to visit. Rude, unhelpful and service desk staffed by chavvy women with bad attitudes due to obviously being paid the minimum wage!

Comment

Originally posted by pauljack View Post
                  One of the women on the service desk is is Sh*t,rude and unhelpful.!
                  I know exactly who you mean mate!
                  DS3 DSport 150 THP

Comment

CBLUE wanna DS3r
                    CBLUE wanna DS3R
                    Sod the rattle- go, go,go,
                    BUUUUUT- is it worth the xtra several grand above the THP money? Will decide when 3 yr warranty looms on DS3THP bout April 2014.
                    ........................unless i get restless..............look forward to chatting to DS3r owners soon at the National or run in the sun....cos ive never seen one yet!!!
                    CBLUE
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

well theres 2 tht regularly go to 99% of meets and theres 1 of each colour , black and orange and white and grey

Comment

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
                        well theres 2 tht regularly go to 99% of meets and theres 1 of each colour , black and orange and white and grey
                        Right- point to self- must look at both - owner permitting
                        CBLUE
                        Last edited by Chris_Blue; 29-04-2012, 18:51. Reason: grammar
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Is there only 2 colourS ?
                          CBLUE
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

yh, everybody always sees lee`s orange n black racing even tho johns white n carbon fibre one is sitting next to it. both nice guys so ull be fine

Comment

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
                              yh, everybody always sees lee`s orange n black racing even tho johns white n carbon fibre one is sitting next to it. both nice guys so ull be fine
                              What part of UK they reside? - think its just ARLOW down South
                              Should see all at the National tho
                              CBLUE
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                              X