Calling DS3 Racing Owners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling DS3 Racing Owners!

I'm looking to hear back from some of you DS3 Racing owners for a piece that I am doing on the car for www.50to70.com

I'd like to know what you moved from when you got your Racing, how its compared (for you) to a previous car, and any experiences that you may have had with it both good and bad.

Please feel free to email me; davehumphreys (AT) me.com

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by 50to70.com; 12-05-2012, 16:15.

PM A User Called Stef... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
      PM A User Called Stef... Lol
      This, he'll be happy to spread the DS3 love!
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I have a DS3-R, had from new just done 2,300 miles, has had a problem with stuttering which has got progressively worse! I am currently in discussions with the dealer, who in turn are talking to Citroen Technical, who are doing nothing!!
        I am now waiting for a call from the dealer to see if they will get me a replacement or I will be looking to reject the car!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gazza View Post
          I have a DS3-R, had from new just done 2,300 miles, has had a problem with stuttering which has got progressively worse! I am currently in discussions with the dealer, who in turn are talking to Citroen Technical, who are doing nothing!!
          I am now waiting for a call from the dealer to see if they will get me a replacement or I will be looking to reject the car!!!!
          What's the reg number Gaz?
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Mmm put a personal plate on, not sure what the original number was? I'll check paperwork see if it says!

Comment

Looks like it was registered with my plate!

Comment

Working...
              X