DS3 Racing mats please!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Racing mats please!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so i've picked up my Racing and its awesome!!!! well apart from the Myway Sat Nav removing the USB Port, (which has been done to death on other threads) so i wont revisit that now other than to say that i bought the USB box and its much better than just using a 3.5mm AUX cable.

Sooo onto my only issue really, when i test drove the Racing she was without mats, and as part of the deal i requested a new set, which they then said they where unable to to source from Citroen, so had me a set made. They are not bad really ( plain black with orange stitching) but they are nothing like i expected, so i'm going back to the dealers to ask what they can do.

My question to you guys and i guess especially to John and Biggy is can anybody source me a set of original racing mats?????

Thanks for reading

Why don't you see if you can get the DS3 mats out of the brochure like in the pic below. However at £250+ a set maybe they won't

Attached Files

Comment

You would be looking at around £250 for the official DS3 Racing mats.

Part No. 96 776973 80
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

That's fantastic thanks, the thing is i was told that they where unavailable!

Comment

Can you actually get them though, i mean can they be ordered?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I believe there are 2 different sets.

The ones I got with the car are plain with 'Citroen Racing' inlaid on the door-side edge, you can just about make it out in this photo.

The other ones were supplied as part of the DS3 Racing spirit ( Stickers ) option which I didn't go for, after a quick search of the web I can't find a pic, but iirc the passenger side mat has a chequered pattern on it also DS3 & maybe some more text.
            DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fuds View Post
              Can you actually get them though, i mean can they be ordered?

Thanks in advance.
              If your talking about the post I put on. Yes they can be ordered, as I rang up about them and didn't order because of the price

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                You would be looking at around £250 for the official DS3 Racing mats.

Part No. 96 776973 80
                They're 145 euro, so they're expensive, but not as expensive as thought!
                http://www.citroen-accessories.com/~...ct-498604.html
                DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Well my story has a happy ending, the dealer has agreed to order me a set of racing mats on Monday

Comment

Day light robbery

Comment

Picked up my mats today very,very happy!

Comment

hi Fuds are they the ones that should come with the car, they could not find mine when i picked car up they gave me new set just black ones would like the right mats.
                        DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ds3r View Post
                          hi Fuds are they the ones that should come with the car, they could not find mine when i picked car up they gave me new set just black ones would like the right mats.
                          Hi mate, yes they are the original ones, they are black with a chequed pattern on the top and Citroen racing written on the side.

Comment

hi mate yes there the ones will look into ordering them .many thanks
                            DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

You think they do a "Very fast THP" mat?
                              CBLUE
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                              X