Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Envious!!!

Hey Guys/Girls from down in Australia,

I am the proud owner of a yellow/black Dsport THP 150, but I would really, really love a DS3 Racing, they just look so much better and more Hot Hatchey, but unfortunately they didn't bring any down to Australia.

So all of you guys that own one, make sure you love them and treat them right and remember each day how lucky you are

hi yes i do every day .
    DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

I second that.

Comment

Crazysteve71- Why dont you import one and be EXTRA SPECIAL?
        Ive driven both and while I would love a Racing its a hell of a lot of money for the difference
        Enjoy what you have- and get a Racing laters?
        CBLUE
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

You might be envious of us because we get the Racing over here, but I bet you're not envious of our weather

Really need to sort some extra time off work & get over to visit my friends again
          DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Arlow, you are right we have much better weather over here. Especially where I live it is beautiful one day/perfect the next with gorgeous beaches etc so I guess I am very lucky on that front.

Chris, I did think about importing one, but it was going to be an extremely costly exercise so I will just enjoy my THP and maybe make a few mods to make it Racing like

Comment

Gimme the weather AND a DS3!!! lol

If it's the increased power of the DS3 you want then you can quite easily match it with a remap but if you want the fun of going on the track then there's a whole lot of work to be done with shocks, tyres, brakes etc. Main bit of bodywork is the front diffuser I think but Arlow will know better- he has the DS3 R I didn't know about or I wouldn't bought it...grrrrrrrrrr
              http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
              Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

GO ON CRAZYSTEVE- Post a photo of your local beach- and I will of mine
                HOWSZAT (Using a cricket parlance - a game we r slightly better at than u nowadays :cool
                CBLUE
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                X