No announcement yet.

Armrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, did you get a conclusive answer on whether you can retro fit the armrest, I would like to fit one to mine

Comment

Originally posted by bluenose62 View Post
      Hi, did you get a conclusive answer on whether you can retro fit the armrest, I would like to fit one to mine
      Been thinking about this also... anyone know more?
      Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
      ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
      sigpic

Comment

I know my factory fit armrest is super duper
        sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
        Third time around.
        Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
          I know my factory fit armrest is super duper
          and i find it all but useless it just gets in the way. its ok on motorways in towns its a hindrance

Comment

I have managed to convince my arm to bend itself around the armrest when it's down so that I can still operate the handbrake ! Otherwise I agree with you, great for cruising around with your arm on it but not so helpful with parking etc. If you dont have anything connected and in the little storage compartment (ipod etc) the you can easily lift it up when you need to hill start or park etc

I'm confused does the DS3r not come with this fitted ?
            sigpic

Comment

Never understood what everyones problem was with the armrest. Must be because I'm short enough that can just reach down to the lever without being double jointed
              Last edited by cyclone; 28-03-2013, 08:21.
              Originally posted by cyclone
              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
              Originally posted by Broda
              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Yeah I can't get my arm under the armrest from the drivers seat cyclone, I have to reach over on the passenger side....
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X