No announcement yet.

collected the Racing friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi mine is just over 12000 not missed a beat, going in for service tomorrow will be 1 year old on friday bless.
    DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Got my DS3R back in July with just over 6,000 on clock

Now done approx 9,500

so far its not missed a beat!!

Jon
      Citroen DS3 Racing [2011] - Black & Orange & Carbon Fibre
      Citroen 2CV6 Special [1987] Snail (°\=/°)
      Citroen C4 Grand Picasso [2008] - 1.6 HDI EGS Exclusive family bus

Comment

I am aware how to open it the lever does not appear to be connected to the cable or it as come off under the bonnet.

Comment

Originally posted by ds3r View Post
          hi alexmj1 i was just about to say that . yes very good friend greg from hangar111 they are not far from me .
          Need to put my glasses on!, will hopefully get this done soon. Girlfriend thinks am mad for wanting more power.

Comment

hi its good to have a bit more ,plus my bastuck exhaust is going on this week so bit more there they say 11 bhp & 10 nm will put on rollers to see difference.

sigpic

Comment

Keep us posted on this. If you can, get some shots while the car is up on the ramp of the whole new exhaust system and video of how it sounds.

Comment

What size they going with? The 63 seems a bit too big, I'm thinking of going with 57
                http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
                Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

hi mate yes 63mm & 85mm end pipes nice.

sigpic

Comment

and yes will get photos and vidoe of sound will post when done.

sigpic

Comment

I thought of the 57mm and got a price on it- bout £200 less than Bastuck

The 63mm will come into its own if the restriction around the catalytic converter is "Played with" to make it less restrictive. I will be doing a "Play" but at a later stage and so thought put the bigger stainless steel Bastuck in to pre-empt the cat mod (If that makes sense)

Would imagine the 85mm tail pipes can be reduced if needed- they do look big but you get used to them

Some lovem- some hatem

Got a few photos of my fitted Badtuck in my albums on my profile
                      CBLUE
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

I'm looking for backpipes as close to stock as normal, has a nice backnote to the car and YOU wouldn't let me listen to yours!!! lol
                        http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
                        Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

Originally posted by chiefnerd View Post
                          I'm looking for backpipes as close to stock as normal, has a nice backnote to the car and YOU wouldn't let me listen to yours!!! lol
                          Yeah- sorry. Just went outta my mind- all the excitement of a muddy car park
                          CBLUE
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                          X