Tyres (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres (again)

Anyone fitted Pirelli or Continental tyres to their Racing?

I'm really struggling to get Bridgestones (don't want run flats) delivered (i dont want them fitting, as im taking it to Citroen)

Thanks guys

hi i tend to stick to the bridgestones because they last so long one of my back ones has been on for 32k now try black circle mate they have them

Comment

Ordered 2 new Bridgestones via the Dutch website from this company and saw that they also have an UK website.
      Did a quick search for you

http://www.tyres-pneus-online.co.uk/...8,89,W,XL.html
      DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, I managed to source some bridgestones

Black circle currently has them on back order ( they do have run flats but I don't want them)

Comment

I don't need new tyres at the moment, only done 12,500 miles, but I was just wondering if any of you guys have had any problems getting tyres fitted due to the Reverse Rims?
          DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

I just had two tires fitted yesterday, went for Hankook ones from Black Circles. The guys fitting them did say they were some of the hardest tires they've ever fitted. At one point i could see three of them standing around the machine and it took them nearly 10 minutes to get it on.

Comment

hi i had a tyre fitted a few months ago the chap did a a great job took it easy so there is people who care and can do it
              DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X