Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Alloy

Hi all

Anyone know how much a new alloy wheel for the Racing is?

Cheers

Dave
    Last edited by DaveH; 10-04-2013, 16:33.

I spoke to citroen about getting a set of the racing alloys for my car. I was quoted £500 per wheel and that's without a tyre! £3000 in all it would have cost. Guess not then!

Comment

£500!!
      Blimey that will teach me to catch a wheel on the kerb, only 500 miles on the clock too :-(
      Must concentrate harder in the future.

Comment

Send Ross Farley a PM and ask him how much it will cost if he can get a racing alloy for you.....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DaveH View Post
          £500!!
          Blimey that will teach me to catch a wheel on the kerb, only 500 miles on the clock too :-(
          Must concentrate harder in the future.
          Blimey indeed!! That's exactly what I said. I really like the look of the racing wheels but at that cost I can't justify it. I was also told it would put my speedo out cause of the size difference. Apparently the ride would be awful too. Guess ill be sticking with the bellones! Sorry about your wheel!

Comment

Originally posted by Rach h View Post
            Blimey indeed!! That's exactly what I said. I really like the look of the racing wheels but at that cost I can't justify it. I was also told it would put my speedo out cause of the size difference. Apparently the ride would be awful too. Guess ill be sticking with the bellones! Sorry about your wheel!
            Yup, the ride is awful....I find myself bracing every time I see a pothole

Comment

Probably get it refurbed bout £80-100
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

I actually dont mind the ride, the seats are extremely supportive and take most of the knocks from rough roads. Hehe if you want to feel a harsh ride try a new shape Civic type R mine used to drive me batshit!

Comment

I wondered about the refurb too, unless the wheel is splt/cracked
                  sigpic

Comment

Rides quite hard on THP too- when i test drove the Racing they seemed similar- Racing a bit lower
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi I find the ride on mine is fine firm but not hard any way having new b14s on soon get my racing right down.
                      DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

I want to know how the DS3r feels, suspension wise now.....
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok my local dealer has quoted £497.87 including VAT.
                          I had considered getting the wheel repaired but the last repair I had done to my previous car was not that good even though the company claimed the job would be invisible.

Comment

Ross Farley works for a Citroen dealer and they offer a forum discount for genuine Citroen parts.... As per my post above drop him a line (details below) and see if he can help you:

Telephone: 01292 280028
                            Email: parts@alistairflemingayr.citroen.co.uk
                            sigpic

Comment

Many thanks I've just sent him a message. :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X