No announcement yet.

My DS3 R Problems and possibly good bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the first Mk7 Fiesta ZS in my local area way back in 2008, later swapped it for the diesel version. Fantastic cars

Comment

Shame about your Racing, Cyber
      Not quite into the shape of the ST Fiesta, even with its Aston Martin front grill design. Not that I dislike, just dont love the shape
      But told it goes like stink, and with a few mods, can get to over 200 Brake. Thinks its 180 ish as standard
      Parts quite cheap too
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]8560[/ATTACH]

What's wrong with that? I've only just turned 18 so it's pretty good for my age
        Oh, It's standard

Comment

I have just sold my Racing and I am getting a new Fiesta ST the handling on them is amazing so fluid. I really like the shape although not as arresting as the racing

Comment

Good luck Spitfire- any issues with the Racing, or just wanted a change?
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
              Good luck Spitfire- any issues with the Racing, or just wanted a change?
              No nothing went wrong I just never really rated the handling. I had come from a MINI Cooper S and although I did get used to the Racing it never felt amazing on the lanes. I had a Fiesta ST for a weekend and it was a revelation compared to the Racing the whole car pivots around the driving seat. Admittedly the interior apart form the seats is no where near as nice as the Racing and from outside it looks like a normal Fiesta but you can tell the money has been spent underneath. I will miss the looks and attention the Racing got.

Comment

^ One reason why i wont test drive the Fiesta ST. Might like it a lot
                Looks arent that much (Wife has a standard one) and if the interior is similar- thats a looooooong dashboard to the windscreen
                Heard the power and handling is really good

Sticking with my DS3 for a while- fair bit of modding to do to it yet :-)
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                X