DS3R Replacement Decals / Stickers / Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3R Replacement Decals / Stickers / Graphics

Shock Horror today when I quickly popped outside to clear a bit of muck off the Racing when I realised some of the letters off the front decal on the bonnet have peeled off

Are the stickers from demon graphics made of the same material or am I gonna have to source some replacements from Citroen?

Annoying more than anything.

How old is your car?
    sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
    Third time around.
    Work in Progress

Comment

Oct 2011

Comment

Be easier removing them in the area and just get some off eBay, or just take them all off...
        sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
        Third time around.
        Work in Progress

Comment

I had the same problem with mine on the bonnet and the rear 1/4 panel. They were replaced under warranty with no problems as were some on another car,so providing your warranty is still up to date, see your dealer!

Comment

Thanks for this. I have been dealing with citroen uk directly and although they swiftly gave me the part numbers they never mentioned this could be sorted under warranty! I will be contacting them early tomorrow morning (as the guy finishes work in 2 minutes and won't speak to me until tomorrow morning!) and then contacting my local dealer. Hope as you say, I can get this sorted under warranty.

Comment

My local dealer is now replacing these for me under warranty. In for the day and a courtesy car supplied. Very happy with this outcome!

Comment

Good news Daniel
                DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

All done now. Replaced under warranty at RH Tolley in Colchester.

Comment

Awesome stuff! you fancy any of the 4 points? Could do Ipswich to Lowestoft and back with us?
                    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Hi Wes, Should be able to do the Ipswich, Lowestoft run.

Comment

Hi Wes, Should be able to do the Ipswich, Lowestoft run.

Comment

Working...
                        X