Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lydden Hill Race Circuit needs your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lydden Hill Race Circuit needs your help!

Lyddens future!

Originally posted by Lydden Hill
    Re: Lyddenhill Race Circuit – Notice of revised application submission to Dover District Council

You may be aware that Lydden Hill Race Circuit has been preparing a planning application to significantly improve our Circuit facilities. Improvements will include a new access road into the site via the existing unused entrance in Geddinge Lane from the A2, new Hospitality and spectator grandstand buildings, new scrutineering and competitor facilities building, high tech engineering units for race industry related uses and a new gatehouse building, plus additional uses of the Circuit when racing is not taking place including use as a driver training school facility, corporate and track ‘gift’ days and non-race events such as car shows and charity events.

I am pleased to advise that the application has now been submitted to Dover District Council and as avalued supporter of our activities at Lydden Hill, I am seeking your written support to the Council in
    support of our proposals.

This is easily done by going to Dover District Council website, www.dover.gov uk and entering your views. When on the Dover District Council website, click on ‘planning applications’ and enter
    ‘Lydden Hill Race Circuit’. The application reference is DOV/15/00827. When in the application details page, you can click on a ‘comments’ tab and submit comments electronically to Dover District Council. We realise the Circuit name is Lyddenhill, all one word, however the Council have at some time called the site ‘Lydden Hill’ so all their records are under this name as two separate words
    instead of one. You can also send in your comments in writing, with the reference DOV/15/00827, for the attention of Luke Blaskett at Dover District Council, White Cliffs Business Park, Dover, Kent
    CT16 3PJ or by email to Luke.Blaskett@dover.gov.uk whichever is convenient.

The more support for this application we can get submitted to Dover District Council, the more likely Planning Committee Members are to listen. Unfortunately previous experience shows those who object to the Circuit in general are only too quick to send in objections, whereas those who support do not realize the importance of sending the Council their supporting views. For example, a refused application had 40 objections against only 1 letter of support, whereas our request for additional time for the 2014 World Rallycross Championships was approved following the receipt of more than 100 letters and comments of support sent in by our supporters, against the 40 or so objections. This shows that your support really does make a difference.

http://planning.dover.gov.uk/online-...l=DCAPR_227366
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

All. Done
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Love Lydden :redface:
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Supported and comment added.
        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

They are supporting their customers to help them out in resolving technical issues. Their support to the customers is making them more popular and users can visit at https://www.nerdywriters.co.uk/ site to get their papers ready. Whenever I contact them to resolve the issue they are always up for the work.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonMassie View Post
            They are supporting their customers to help them out in resolving technical issues. Their support to the customers is making them more popular and users can visit at https://www.nerdywriters.co.uk/ site to get their papers ready. Whenever I contact them to resolve the issue they are always up for the work.
            get lost
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

This article is a guest post on the significance of this post and how important it is for business to post it on their websites. buy edu email In this post we are going to discuss why it is important for businesses to post a sign up sheet and other important things that one should consider when making this big investment. buy google voice number When making a big investment such as this one is very important to consider all aspects and that is why it is important for business to make sure that they post this on their websites. For those who are not able to make this post or understand its importance you can always check this out at my blog for more information.buy gmail accounts

Comment

In addition to insurance options, there are steps you can take to further protect your belongings during the move. Labeling boxes with fragile items, packing your items securely, and keeping an inventory of your belongings can all help to ensure a smooth and safe move. Moving Guide for Miami

Comment

Working...
                X