Liam Doran's new Monster RallyCross DS3 WRC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liam Doran's new Monster RallyCross DS3 WRC

Just posted on PLANETEMARCUS.COM Facebook Page - Link: https://www.facebook.com/PLANETEMARCUS

Liam Doran's new Monster RallyCross DS3 WRC

la DS3 de Liam Doran aux couleurs Monster pour le RallyCross US et Européen !
    Attached Files
    Citroen DS3 Racing [2011] - Black & Orange & Carbon Fibre
    Citroen 2CV6 Special [1987] Snail (°\=/°)
    Citroen C4 Grand Picasso [2008] - 1.6 HDI EGS Exclusive family bus

I reckon that will be a smidgen faster than my hdi 110 :-D
    I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

Just been looking at his page

My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Does look awesome apart from the shopping trolley handles but i guess they're for a purpose.
        I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

I like the attention to detail where they've painted 3 of the spokes on each wheel green
          DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Some more photo's added:

My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Now that's one angry looking DS!

"Grrrr....I'z little small French hatch and I'z very very angry!"

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

That is by far the best looking Monster sponsored car for rally!! (and no it's not just because i have a ds3 too )

Comment

Article here - www.carthrottle.com Liam Dorans Rallycross Citroen DS3 monster

Adnan: You were in a Citroen C4 last year, now you’re in the DS3. How does the car feel?

Liam: I haven’t driven the car yet so I’m looking forward to doing the first tests this week. Obviously we’ve upgraded to the DS3 because I’m sponsored by Citroen and it’s their current model, but we’ve improved the technology of the car incredibly so I’m hoping the car will be a lot faster this year. We’ve got more power and we’ve changed the style of the transmission and suspension so hopefully it’ll be a lot faster. But I’ve still got the C4 as I’m racing it in America, so we’ve still got the variety there. I’m racing an old school Group B Rally car in Pikes Peak so got a big variety of tracks and cars so definitely going to need to have 5 heads this year to be able to change to each event.

Adnan: What modifications does something like a stock DS3 Racing – which our readers are familiar with – need to compete in these types of events?

Liam: It’s literally a bare chassis they start with from the DS3 and go from there. This car has 600hp, 4-wheel drive, everything is different. But it still looks like a DS3 and styled like a DS3. Like any motorsport race car, they all look like something but they’re never anything like the stock car.
                  My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Awesome Answers There Liam... -_-

Comment

Anyone who wants a closer look - check out this thread
                      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Now dad Pat has one too.

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                          Now dad Pat has one too.
                          Or is he driving Liam's DS3 as Liam seems to be favouring his old C4 for X Games & Global Rally Cross.
                          DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

The C4 stays in america as far as I know. Pat has gone out to the US to take Liams place at Pikes Peak in the RS we saw at rallycross. Liam is staying in Europe to challenge for the European Rallycross title. The two events clashed after Pikes Peak was postponed due to a very big Forest fire.

Comment

PFC finally has Liams car on the cover with feature inside. Glad the rest of the world has caught up with us, lol. Need to post the last event where Liam secured second in ERC 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X