Big Thank you to martin , joni and john

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Thank you to martin , joni and john

needs to be said and i expect it`ll be echo`ed big thank you to you for making it a fab few days wudnt of changed it. ( except the sausage hey Lee) great fun , great group of people cudnt of been better. braavo

Yes a massive thank you to everyone involved in organising the weekend. Really enjoyed it and met some great people.

Comment

Joni, thank you for going away for a few days and giving me peace on here.
      Martin and john- thanks for taking her.
      C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Thank you all, thank you everyone else who was there it was great meeting you all!
        DSign - Black on Red spotted roof see me around Wales give us a flash!

Comment

Great stuff

Yes- thanks Joni, Martin and the gang
          All went very well
          CBLUE
          Attached Files
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

This x 100

I think it would be safe to say that everyone had a great weekend and it just wouldn't have happened without the hard work (both before and during) that was put into the event.

We always do our best to put Martin's patience and sanity to the test and this trip was no exception.

Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

As above, many thanks from me for a great weekend, great experience, etc...

Will try and get the photos up over the next few days, once I've weeded out the bad ones from the 1500 I took :O

Gav

Comment

We had great time and to echo everyone who was there a big thanks to Martin Joni Matt and also John (Arlow) for leading us the way to stages only the 1 stage for us blooming sausages

Comment

Phew!!

Thank you all, was an epic weekend. Lots of fun and such a great group made it a really memorable weekend. All made it awesome. The fact you all had a great time is a credit to Martin, legend.

Will post a rally thread with lots of thanks, photos and highlights.

Also, with a big thanks to Jennie Thomas and J O Williams for Will Quack Quack.

My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Just got back (dodge burger on way back arr + a little cat nap - last time I'm every buying a burger from anywhere). Anyway a HUGE thanks to Martin, Joni and our tour guide John for all their hard work in making this event happen, was great to meet members I hadn't had a chance to met yet and met those I had again. So the big question what's happening next weekend? hehe joking...

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
                      Just got back (dodge burger on way back arr + a little cat nap - last time I'm every buying a burger from anywhere). Anyway a HUGE thanks to Martin, Joni and our tour guide John for all their hard work in making this event happen, was great to meet members I hadn't had a chance to met yet and met those I had again. So the big question what's happening next weekend? hehe joking...
                      Most likely washing the car or working on it gonna put some plastidip on my grill to see what it looks like aha
                      DSign - Black on Red spotted roof see me around Wales give us a flash!

Comment

Just woken up at looked out the window. Cosette looks very lonely in the car park. Missing you all. Thanks for your company and above all thank you Martin and Joni.
                        sigpic

Comment

Big thanks to everyone, especially Martin for a really good weekend.

Comment

As always, it's great when the club gets together - no matter how big or small the meets are. Great weekend guys, I'll see you at the next one

Originally posted by mixin View Post
                            If anyones wondering why I'm looking the other way - I was laughing at some bloke that had just fallen over in the corner xD

Comment

I'm knackered! lol.

Thanks to everyone who came and had a good time. Thanks to the usual team Joni, Arlow and Matt who get roped in every time, wether they like it or not. Even putting up with my stressed tantrums, lol.

I will be sending a big thank you to CUK later today/tomorrow on your/our behalf.

Already planning stuff for next year Spirit meet/ D Day tours week in Normandy/ National 2/ FCS - STOOOOOOOOP! I haven't even unpacked the bloody car yet

Just booked some me time on Eurostar for Paris Motor Show, suppose there may be other cars besides the cabrio, lol, and the electric DS3.

Now to sort out the damage to the car caused by the cross-eyed transit driver as we were leaving Walters Arena!!
                              Last edited by Yellow; 17-09-2012, 10:47.

Comment

Working...
                              X