Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to black

Hi guys

As some of you might recall I had the roof on my Dsport Plus wrapped in red earlier this year.

I loved the look of it, but never rated the quality of finish, rough edges etc! I decided to get it re-wrapped by APM Customs in Chester.

Unfortunately this didn't go to plan, as they left pressure dents on my car! And an unfinished roof for two months.

Anyway after many arguments they agreed to refund me in full, and removed the red wrap.

After a quick once over with some AG tar remover, all the residue was gone and after a quick polish I was happy with my black roof again

I'm now stuck where to go next with the car, so thought I'd ask your opinions?! I'm not keen on the whole wrapping the roof idea again after my bad experiences. I know someone that could paint the roof and I know it would be a top notch job. But then I'm thinking maybe some DS3R graphics on the roof etc.

Any opinions will be much appreciated

Belle Il Blue roof!
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

not seen any1 do a chameleon roof as of yet prob too expensive to do but would look good as it'll change to 3-4 diff colours at certain angles
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

I think just a white DS3 roof sticker
        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Get one of the Citroen roof decals- they fit it too
          Red jigsaw for me :-)
          And its fab
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...