Cat back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat back

Had a cat back done yesterday by my local longlife company..

How do you upload videos??
    For now here is a little picture

If the video is on YouTube then click on the share button, then just copy and paste the link into your post
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Thanks will get a video of it after work upload it..not loud but not quiet either... Don't know to get a sports cat or not now.

Comment

Hi if you dont mind me asking how much did it cost for the cat back. was quoted Ł380 for a power

Comment

I had lovable person discount so mine was a bit cheaper than that but with tips I wanted it should have come to Ł425

Comment

What size pipe Gaz?
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by gaz_dsport View Post
              with tips I wanted it should have come to Ł425
              Holy shit.

That's why I'll always go to Pro Speed lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                What size pipe Gaz?
                Think it's 2 and half inch

Comment

Blimey- thats 63mm i think. Great price. Was quoted Ł500ish from Power..... something 3 years back and that was only 54mm pipe
                  He said he couldnt even bend 63mm pipe, and wouldnt do it. LOL
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Once i received on your own website despite the fact that inserting attention simply a bit small bit submits. Pleasurable technique for lasting, I will be book-marking at any moment receive sorts full will come way up. bk8

Comment

This is really intriguing, You’re an especially efficient writer. I have signed up with your feed additionally look ahead to finding your personal interesting write-ups. Furthermore, I’ve got shared the blog inside our social networks. sub sandwiches

Comment

Bon oui et aussi non. Ouais étant donné que on trouve certaines sources qui probablement accusent de similaires . Non parce que cela n’est pas suffisant d’imiter ce qu’on peut retrouver avec des articles tiers et de l’interpréter autant simplement: OPINIPIX

Comment

I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. huren

Comment

I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. rt pcr

Comment

You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. bitcoin recovery tool

Comment

Working...
                              X