Triple-Xenon Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple-Xenon Headlights

Was wondering if anyone knows about the new triple xenon headlights and does anyone know if I can get them in the ds3r?

Originally posted by tategray View Post
    Was wondering if anyone knows about the new triple xenon headlights and does anyone know if I can get them in the ds3r?
    Upwards if £2k. Still want them?

Comment

Screw that! Haha

Comment

If you want the 3D rear lights though, they are a much more reasonable £279.99 or only £251.99 if you become a full member(one off £15)
        sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
        Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Citroen messaged me today re the new lights, they said,

We are currently looking into making the light signature available as an accessory to retrofit onto older DS3 models but we are currently unable to confirm whether this will be available to purchase in the future or how much this part will cost.

Still a way off then
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
            Citroen messaged me today re the new lights, they said,

We are currently looking into making the light signature available as an accessory to retrofit onto older DS3 models but we are currently unable to confirm whether this will be available to purchase in the future or how much this part will cost.

Still a way off then
            I got told a similar thing yesterday by my local dealer too
            http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
            2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
            DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Triple-Xenon Headlights

Originally posted by tategray View Post
              Yes they will fit into any ds3 . You can buy them has parts only at the moment. but not complete headlights your looking in the region of £2650 that's with a 15% club discount from my local dealer was asking again yesterday. The bulbs alone are £280 + vat lol . The bulbs are only available from citroen and ford . the bulbs are also fitted to the mk 3 st focus too ford want £290 +vat each and only one manufacture makes them. That's osram D8s xenark
              Last edited by MARK.A; 02-09-2014, 20:40.
              2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Woah! Best not then!

Comment

I still think once these are in more like mass production they'll come down in price, question is how much though !
                  sigpic

Comment

Not a lot I bet

Comment

Might just wait a year or so, and then look for new ds3 write-offs, people that have been hit in the side or back, and see how much they are then.

Comment

Originally posted by mark.a-ds3 View Post
                        Not a lot I bet
                        The rear 3d lights dropped about 50% in price but no idea with these !
                        sigpic

Comment

My local Citroen Dealer had a pair on ebay for £1148 (not including Xenon Bulbs) Just hope they come down in price!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-CI...item33943ec25d

Not sure if that link will work^

Comment

They quoted £125 per bulb

Comment

I wonder if they sold them or just took them down ?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X