Triple-Xenon Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triple-Xenon Headlights

Don't know ?? I know the ballasts are on back order at the moment So I'm unsure has I was talking to dealer yesterday . And all I will say about them for now is
    Last edited by MARK.A; 03-09-2014, 09:37.
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Not sure if they sold them, waiting to see if they go back up. At first I thought it was a scam but the contact details for the ebay user checked out and it turned out to be the dealer down the road from me so Im guessing it was a genuine seller?

Comment

They are a genuine seller used them before the only thing is though there are no ballasts to turn the lights on available yet has they are on back order I've ordered a set got all the lights and every thing but can not use them till the ballasts arrive my dealer quoted they should be available by 19th September
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Cool Ill be looking to buy just after they have come down a bit. Are you fitting them yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by tomkendall View Post
            Cool Ill be looking to buy just after they have come down a bit. Are you fitting them yourself?
            Yes mate

Comment

Originally posted by mark.a-ds3 View Post
              Yes mate
              Nice! Might end up messaging you for some advice if I attempt to do them myself. Usually screw things up when I get hold of a spanner!

Comment

Originally posted by tomkendall View Post
                Nice! Might end up messaging you for some advice if I attempt to do them myself. Usually screw things up when I get hold of a spanner!
                Yeah no problem [emoji106][emoji106] Mark

Comment

Maybe not a bad idea Mark do take lots of pictures to form a 'how to' guide?
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Triple-Xenon Headlights

Yeah lie do that take loads of pictures and do a guide if the ballasts ever turn up they are on back order.
                    Just some teasers pictures

Last edited by MARK.A; 05-09-2014, 14:25.

Comment

Yeah lie do that take loads of pictures and do a guide if the ballasts ever turn up they are on back order.
                      Just some teasers pictures
                      Not jealous at all...
                      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                        Not jealous at all...
                        Yeah was hoping to have them fitted for trax but no ballasts to power hid lighting. But every thing else works though .
                        Lol get you a set for a good price but no where has cheap has I got mine for . just over 47 % discount and mine where complete headlights. Not all parts like we all first thought. Richard the parts manager is going to get the prices sorted and if I can get a few people. Genuinely interested he going to give some generous discount for forum members should have a group buy price by end of next week the more interest the better the price

Comment

I'm sorry but those look broken to me, please wrap them back up and return to the following address ...... Lol

Comment

Yeah was hoping to have them fitted for trax but no ballasts to power hid lighting. But every thing else works though .
                            Lol get you a set for a good price but no where has cheap has I got mine for . just over 47 % discount and mine where complete headlights. Not all parts like we all first thought. Richard the parts manager is going to get the prices sorted and if I can get a few people. Genuinely interested he going to give some generous discount for forum members should have a group buy price by end of next week the more interest the better the price
                            I'm definitely interested, unfortunately the discount I would want is probably never going to happen, haha
                            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Triple-Xenon Headlights

Originally posted by pmk View Post
                              I'm sorry but those look broken to me, please wrap them back up and return to the following address ...... Lol
                              I never noticed pete till you said !!! . I can not see your address for some reason pete so lie just keep them safe
                              Last edited by MARK.A; 05-09-2014, 19:13.

Comment

This isn't fair. Someone delete this thread :'(
                                May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                                October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                                Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Working...
                                X