No announcement yet.

Triple-Xenon Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would make my car look so much more evil. They look great mate.
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Sick!
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
        Sick!
        [emoji3] [emoji3] how to guide in progress just easy straight forward swop over the light parts of it . The bumper is a whole new story the front bolt on each side is a nightmare
        http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
        DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

They do look good ! Oh for a good price on these
          sigpic
          http://www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk

Comment

Right, I'm finding out where you live and stealing those!

Comment

Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
              Right, I'm finding out where you live and stealing those!
              lol I tell you where I live once bumper is off takes about 20 mins to change lights from start to finish . it took around 4 n half hrs to compleate . bumper held on with 4 screws 2 plastic rivets and 6 bolts . and at least over an hour of the time was on 1 bolt on each side of bumper right at the front of wing due to no space and not being able to get any tools on bolt very easily so good look I'd think I'd catch getting them
              2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

looks really well,

BTW make sure you tell your insurance company. if not and you ended up with a front end crash (god forbid) you would only get the normal lights fitted again under your insurance policy.
                Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                  looks really well,

BTW make sure you tell your insurance company. if not and you ended up with a front end crash (god forbid) you would only get the normal lights fitted again under your insurance policy.
                  Already done this but yeah it's always a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by tategray View Post
                    Was wondering if anyone knows about the new triple xenon headlights and does anyone know if I can get them in the ds3r?
                    Right to put things straight here . the lights are not triple xenon but triple led they have 1 projector for both low and high beam the triple led act has side lights when the drl 's switch off and stay illuminated when on low beam but on high beam you have the projector plus the 3 led's witch get brighter

Comment

Originally posted by mark.a-ds3 View Post
                      Right to put things straight here . the lights are not triple xenon but triple led they have 1 projector for both low and high beam the triple led act has side lights when the drl 's switch off and stay illuminated when on low beam but on high beam you have the projector plus the 3 led's witch get brighter
                      Can you do a video / take some photos to show the different modes? (DRLS/sidelights/dip beam/full beam) so we can see the difference?
                      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I LOVE them!

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                          Can you do a video / take some photos to show the different modes? (DRLS/sidelights/dip beam/full beam) so we can see the difference?
                          Have done 1 on here somewhere Patrick done with ipad but for some reason the led's looked like they where flickering ile do another one later after work
                          just had a look post #68
                          Last edited by MARK.A; 12-09-2014, 09:06.

Comment

Have done 1 on here somewhere Patrick done with ipad but for some reason the led's looked like they where flickering ile do another one later after work
                            just had a look post #68
                            Ah cool, not sure how I missed that, looks really good

The LEDs flashing on the video is probably to do with the refresh rate of the camera recording.
                            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

the led's looked like they where flickering
                              That'll be the framerate of the camera seeing the pulses of light. If you can, try increasing the FPS on your camera and/or lowering the shutter speed.

Lights look awesome mark
                              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

They look great! Very jealous

Comment

Working...
                                X