Triple-Xenon Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
    That'll be the framerate of the camera seeing the pulses of light. If you can, try increasing the FPS on your camera and/or lowering the shutter speed.

Lights look awesome mark
    Done the video on my ipad I will get another video up later today
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Where did you get the custom plate done with the ds3 club insignia on it ?
      sigpic

:bow:1.6 Red D-Style+:ds3:

Comment

hi mark did you manage to get price with discout on the lights yet mate?

Comment

Originally posted by DS3RACING96 View Post
          Yes mate post it up first thing in morning by really busy since I finished work and just off to bed has I start work every night at midnight
          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by unlinkedhorizon View Post
              Where did you get the custom plate done with the ds3 club insignia on it ?
              They are just number plate surrounds for pressed metal plates with a club logo on it

Comment

Originally posted by DS3RACING96 View Post
                Right here is the prices. For the xenon / led front lights

Retail price for 2 headlights 2 ballasts and 2 d8s bulbs is £2496.92
                this should be more has each. Bulb should be £218.00 each and in the deal the bulbs are being sold. For £125.00 each saving £186.00 on both bulbs
                To forum members my local dealer arbury citroen nuneaton and parts manager Richard Morgan user name on forum (arbury nuneaton ) is offering FREE UK POSTAGE . let me just say the headlight boxs are massive 2 in my ds took up the full rear seat width and was up to the headlining SO for forum members.
                He is offering 5% discount and free postage so he offering them at

£2253.89 inc vat

If there is any interest you can contact Richard direct at arbury citroen nuneaton on 02476351500 and ask for Richard in parts don't forget to say your off the forum

so the total discount if you paid full price for the bulbs is £429. 12
                Last edited by MARK.A; 14-09-2014, 09:19.

Comment

hi mark you got part no for theses parts? and screws?

Comment

pm you tomorrow night matt just finished work and driving down to London to see friends then tomorrow I'm doing the mercedes world / Brooklands meet

Comment

• thanks mate ave good weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by mark.a-ds3 View Post
                        Yeah was hoping to have them fitted for trax but no ballasts to power hid lighting. But every thing else works though .
                        Lol get you a set for a good price but no where has cheap has I got mine for . just over 47 % discount and mine where complete headlights. Not all parts like we all first thought. Richard the parts manager is going to get the prices sorted and if I can get a few people. Genuinely interested he going to give some generous discount for forum members should have a group buy price by end of next week the more interest the better the price
                        2.500 pounds?! daaaamn! is this true?! this is too expensive! would rather get an LSD from RCZr and shorter gears. that is what i'm looking forward to get for this cash next... but these headlights are the sh£t! they'll cost a fortune in the sh£t hole i live in... jealousy! this should be illegal to post such things!) this might be the reason having tourettes syndrome!))

Comment

• first time i've seen these bad boys for sale online:
                          http://www.citroen-accessories.com/h...troen-ds3.html
                          price is still ridiculous...

Also found some info(sorry it's in dutch)
                          Last edited by kistigun; 08-10-2014, 11:18.
                          http://www.autoweek.nl/verbruik/13739/citroen-ds3-e-hdi-90-so-chic-2011

Comment

• I can't get the link to work. What's the price on this one?
                            May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                            October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                            Instagram @adamds3

Comment

• Reduced to 2217 euros .. a bargain LOL.
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Unrelated to the topic but from that page...

May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                                October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                                Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Working...
                                X