Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys!
    Stunting!!!
    What are the Citroën references of each part of the complete package? (projectors + bulbs, etc.)

Comment

• Triple-Xenon Headlights

Originally posted by THP165 View Post
      Hi guys!
      Stunting!!!
      What are the Citroën references of each part of the complete package? (projectors + bulbs, etc.)
      All put you up the part no's up in morning on this thread If you speak to arbury citroen they will give you forum discount
      Just got into bed in work at midnight
      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• If it's a 90% discount I'm in
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by THP165 View Post
          Hi guys!
          Stunting!!!
          There is not a complete package has such
          Left headlight 16-117-973-80
          Right headlight 16-117-973-80
          Ballast X2 98-060-865-80
          Bulbs X2 16-117-858-80
          At last calculation with forum discount at time was 5% from arbury citroen Nuneaton with free postage cost was £2253.89
          But now he's a forum sponsor and offering 10% discount so be cheaper
          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Originally posted by mark.a-ds3 View Post
            There is not a complete package has such
            Left headlight 16-117-973-80
            Right headlight 16-117-973-80
            Ballast X2 98-060-865-80
            Bulbs X2 16-117-858-80
            At last calculation with forum discount at time was 5% from arbury citroen Nuneaton with free postage cost was £2253.89
            But now he's a forum sponsor and offering 10% discount so be cheaper
            The lights are so cool! But even with discount I'm pretty sure it's still cheaper for me to just buy a new car...

For now I'm just going to be stuck admiring your lights at meets
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
              The lights are so cool! But even with discount I'm pretty sure it's still cheaper for me to just buy a new car...

For now I'm just going to be stuck admiring your lights at meets [emoji14]
              at least you ain't has obssesed has much has a certain person without mentioning no names . Hey JONI !!!! LOL

Comment

• The new lights are great- but that sort of money seems madness
                Main point of lights is to see in the dark, and if they do that, theyre good
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Thank you!!!!
                  I have checked the price at Citroën Auch (http://www.citroen-auch.com) and the package would cost about 2300€.
                  I guess it is even cheaper and the would ship in GB.
                  I am still thinking... It stay very expensive!

Comment

• I'd love the new lights, they look incredible, but I couldn't justify spending about a quarter of my car's value on them.
                    May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                    October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                    Instagram @adamds3

Comment

• :bow:
                      Originally posted by THP View Post
                      I'd love the new lights, they look incredible, but I couldn't justify spending about a quarter of my car's value on them.
                      :bow:

^ This
                      sigpic

Comment

• It would make more sense to get the newer model DS3 to get the new headlights and not get them separately. That's my opinion.

Comment

• Wish some more affordable ones would pop up on ebay, like the android head unit replacements... which are unfortunatly only for LHD at the moment.
                          No way at all I could justify the cost of these

Comment

• Drove out of Bath (the town) last Saturday and had a DS3 (white I think) with the new lights following behind me. First time I have seen them in the dark and yes they look stunning!

Comment

• Hello,
                              I may have found a pair of used ones from a crasched car! (need to confirm with the Citroen dealer)
                              One more question, is it totally plug&play? What about the cables and conections? Juste have to change the headlights and plug the old cables?

Comment

• Originally posted by THP165 View Post
                                Hello,
                                I may have found a pair of used ones from a crasched car! (need to confirm with the Citroen dealer)
                                One more question, is it totally plug&play? What about the cables and conections? Juste have to change the headlights and plug the old cables?
                                Awesome!

Mark is your man, be may be a bit busy at the moment, he's just become a Granddad

Could call Arbury Citroen:

Richard Morgan
                                Parts Manager
                                Arbury Citroen
                                Tel 02476 351500

And get confirmation from them? That's who Mark got his from. Pretty sure they are just plug and play, but for peace of mind they will know I'm sure.
                                My DS3R3... nearly....
                                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X