Triple-Xenon Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Huendli View Post
    Thanks THP165, especially also for your detailed step-by-step picture manual, which will make the exchange a piece of cake :redface: Just hope my mechanics mate's got appropriate tools Mark so those infamous bolts won't be that much of a PITA...
    Just placed the order at Citroën Auch, looking forward for the parts to arrive. Also got myself the 3D LED rear lights so my car will look like a genuine 2014 model soon
    You're welcome!
    I don't remamber needing any unusual tool, the most uncomon would be the torx...

Comment

• Hi guys i've got the new lights but it's missing bulbs and the ballast, just wondered if you can send me a link to get them.
      i'm not getting any luck in finding them as a kit ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Killafoxx View Post
        Hi guys i've got the new lights but it's missing bulbs and the ballast, just wondered if you can send me a link to get them.
        i'm not getting any luck in finding them as a kit ?
        You may not find them together online, have you tried contacting the parts department of your local dealer? They may be able to get some ballasts and bulbs for you, should definitely be able to get the bulbs. I remember when I was looking for the headlights for my car and struggled to find ballasts and bulbs from what seemed like a trustworthy and reliable website, got lucky and found them in a complete headlight set in the end. So as I say, contact your local dealer first and see if they can help without charging a small fortune.

Comment

• Okay and yeah i've emailed them so hopefully get back to me as soon as !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• So is anyone here currently planning to upgrade? Unfortunately, I took the part list from this thread too literally and ended up with two LHD headlamps for an RHD country, and those sc*mbags from Citroën Auch (never buy there!) are refusing to take them back :mad:
            The lamps had been mounted for two weeks until I realised the mistake, but they are still in perfect condition. I paid over £1200 for them last August, now they could be yours for just £900 (in original packaging, without any bulbs or ballasts).

Comment

• Originally posted by Huendli View Post
              So is anyone here currently planning to upgrade? Unfortunately, I took the part list from this thread too literally and ended up with two LHD headlamps for an RHD country, and those sc*mbags from Citroën Auch (never buy there!) are refusing to take them back :mad:
              The lamps had been mounted for two weeks until I realised the mistake, but they are still in perfect condition. I paid over £1200 for them last August, now they could be yours for just £900 (in original packaging, without any bulbs or ballasts).
              Can't blame Citroen Auch, you already had them installed for 2 weeks! You want them to take the hit, as they could not resell them as new, for your ordering fault.

Repost in the for sale section. Better chance of someone seeing it there.
              Originally posted by cyclone
              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
              Originally posted by Broda
              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

• Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
                Well the ballasts turned up today but the screws that screw them in to the headlights have not so that's another day or couple of days waiting .
                pictures of ballast and bulbs

osram zenark d8s bulbs

just another angle of the d8s bulbs

Hi Mark

Do you have any closer photos or spec of the ballast?

Comment

• Originally posted by Killafoxx View Post
                  Okay and yeah i've emailed them so hopefully get back to me as soon as !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Did you have any luck on the ballast? Can't seem to find the correct ones online and want to check on here before going to my dealership (they never seem to get back to me!)

Comment

Working...
                  X