155Thp Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 155Thp Performance

Looking at making the engine run cooler, I want the car to look stock. Any ideas? If anyone can point me in te right direction I would really appreciate it! 👍

Welcome back boy racer😉
    Been beating any AMGs down country lanes recently?
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Haha, just up to the usual �� just wanting it to run abit cooler it's getting too hot when I use it

Comment

fit one of these should keep the motor nice n chilled lol Click image for larger version

Name:	Big_fan.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	356957
        e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
        Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Originally posted by billy smith View Post
          fit one of these should keep the motor nice n chilled lol [ATTACH=CONFIG]9822[/ATTACH]
          Thats one way to skin the cat lol

Comment

or another choice would be venting the bonnet Click image for larger version

Name:	R35GTR_GT_Full_HybridCarbon_Bonnet17-500x500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	356958 that would make it stand out an be unique as i dont think anyones done that yet
            e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
            Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

I've forgotten their name but someone on here has done it. Think they said it made a slight difference.
              May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
              October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
              Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Chris_Blue has vented his spare DS3 bonnet
                sigpic

Comment

Water-methanol injection?

Comment

Yes- have vented my bonnet. The heat that comes out the vents is amazing. Piccies on the the "Bonnet vent" thread, post 74
                    http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....fication/page3
                    Makes the engine seen smoother at higher speeds, but even if its just psychological, makes me fee happier with all that heat out

Heat breaks pistons, and does no good to other engine parts too. Get that heat out :-)
                    Last edited by Chris_Blue; 16-09-2014, 13:06.
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                    X