Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i fit a Blow off valve to my ehdi ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i fit a Blow off valve to my ehdi ??

Using Tapatalk

Just don't
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Why is that jamie ? And are these any good for modding eg. Remap if so what gains am i looking at ??
      Using Tapatalk

Comment

You shouldn't is the simple answer..

Diesel's don't have a wastegate that works in the same way that petrol's do. Diesel engines don't have the same valve meaning they don't lose boost, adding a wastegate would only mean you'd lose boost pressure and suffer turbo lag.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

It will not work properly, you need to wire them up to the throttle pedal sensor and it will sound naff...trust me on this, how many modded oil burners do you see with them on.
          Just ditch the airbox and pipe work,then fit a cone filter like on the THP if you want some noises from the turbo.
          A remap and a panel filter is all you need to get to 140 plus
          White on red THP
          Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht35P7GnvuQ hahahahahahahaha
            e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
            Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Ok thanks for the advice guys i think il save and get a map i want some balistic power haha .
              Using Tapatalk

Comment

Is yours the 90 or the 110/115 eHDI ? Jamie got me over 30bhp on my 110 and it drove like a dream Definitely the best diesel mod you can get and Jamie knows his stuff, will probably get the 115 I have now done when the warranty is up
                sigpic

Comment

Mines just the 90 mate bit flat standard i want a bit more power im just waiting for my warranty to be up aswell i just wanted to know what gains i could get i dont think 30 will even make much difference on the 90 .
                  Using Tapatalk

Comment

120-125 from the 90
                    White on red THP

Comment

Originally posted by billy smith View Post
                      hahaha

Comment

Does that make a big difference jamie ? Will i loose some turbo lag and throttle response ??
                        Using Tapatalk

Comment

I can only speak for the just over 30bhp Jamie found on my original 110 DS3 but it certainly made a difference The acceleration was much improved, the mpg increased and the torque was amazing. Jimbob here on the forum had a 90 mapped and I'm sure he rates it too.

As I said above a Jamie remap is the best bang for your buck and I wouldn't take mine anywhere else
                          sigpic

Comment

Jimbob does indeed rate a remap on a 90!

JB

Comment

I would like jamie to do mine but as im from sunderland i think it would be hard
                              Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X