South Coast DSport THP remap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Coast DSport THP remap

Evening everyone, thinking of getting my DSport 1.6 THP remapped, but not sure where is best to get it done near Southampton and surrounding areas.

Anyone had theirs done down here? Where abouts and how much you pay?

Thanks in advance.

Yep- done my last THP- go to Jamie at SP Tuning . who is the only person who knows what he's doing. Trust me.
    Upwards of £200

300 round trip from where i live.
    He's in Leicestershire- never know whether its Burbage or Hinckley as it happens. LOL
    I get there automatic pilot now .. Ha!

Ed- have a chat with me Sunday
    Last edited by Chris_Blue; 03-10-2014, 18:06.
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Dsportdude25 View Post
      Evening everyone, thinking of getting my DSport 1.6 THP remapped, but not sure where is best to get it done near Southampton and surrounding areas.

Anyone had theirs done down here? Where abouts and how much you pay?

Thanks in advance.
      Jamie seems to be a nice guy, not familiar with Sp tuning(maybe it's a great custom remap, focused only on the English market), but can suggest you Etuners. It is what i had (sorry for grammar) over 3 years with somewhere near 220 hp and over 300 hp for the past half year - no problems at all. if you have a stock car, better get a K&N stock placed air filter and stage 1+. that will get your car running somewhere around 190+ hp and bring no harm as for the engine or environment (advice to clean carbon deposits from valves and change chain if near 50k kilometers) ... all you have to do is buy a ELM 327 (not sure if that's the one) versione 1.4+ download program from etuners.gr and contact Stelios from Etuners.gr... more of all if you want to save a couple of pounds (ELM costs near 15) Stelios will send it for free to you... and you will get free remaps later, up to stage 3... i got my remap long ago for 500 Euro... not sure about the prices right now... they might be much lower now! but i assure you - best remap you will get! CHIP!!!))))

Comment

Jamie at SP Tuning gets my vote too
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
          Jamie at SP Tuning gets my vote too
          Go to Jamie, he will give you great face to face advice and info.

Comment

If you cant get up to Jamie, theres also Flash remapping that has maps for DS3 (i looked at an Agent in Bromley) and Regal Autosport is a pretty good set up down in Southampton, who when they fitted my first Bastuck exhaust, were keen to look at remapping
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
            X