Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECU Remap on a DSPORT 1.6 HDI 110 (60 plate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECU Remap on a DSPORT 1.6 HDI 110 (60 plate)

Hey guys,
    I've been thinking about getting my DS3 remapped, but I've been wondering what sort of performance gains it'll actually produce. Has anybody else had theirs remapped, and if so, have you had them tested on a rolling road to find out 0-60, top speed etc.? Also, is it a noticable difference in performance?
    Thanks

Hi Ryan- welcome to the Club
    Went up with a friend of mine and his 115 airdream to SPT Tuning in the midlands, he started off at 115 BHP and ended up just over 150 BHP.

He let me have a little drive and the difference was notable, obvs. Cant recall what the 0-100mph time was

ED- Bout a year and a half i think......:Joni:
    Last edited by Chris_Blue; 17-10-2014, 10:03.
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Well worth it!

JB

Comment

Do it 100% !!! Jamie at SP Tuning is all you need to know on this
        sigpic

Comment

Got my 110 remapped 2 weeks ago, such a difference! Its perfect now, so much nicer to drive ... apart from the wee hiccup that the Cruise Control stopped working afterwards... :confused:

Comment

I've not seen anyone complain of issues with a Jamie remap
            sigpic

Comment

When remapped I was getting 0-60 In the low 6s

Comment

Originally posted by KEM View Post
                When remapped I was getting 0-60 In the low 6s
                What? On a diesel?
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                  What? On a diesel?
                  Believe it or not yes.. was faster than a standard thp 0-60, neck an neck with my mates civic type r 0-60 an he had a sports clutch with a 4 into 1 manifold straight through exhaust... After 60 is another story though

Comment

Originally posted by KEM View Post
                    Believe it or not yes.. was faster than a standard thp 0-60,
                    Even a standard DS3 Racing (207BHP) can only do 0-60 in 6.5 seconds

Cant see a remapped diesel beating that

Qiickest I ever got my remapped 150 running over 200BHP was just under 7.0secs- 6.9 i recall, but that was only Torque pro app

But hey- good luck to you
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Even a standard DS3 Racing (207BHP) can only do 0-60 in 6.5 seconds

Cant see a remapped diesel beating that

Qiickest I ever got my remapped 150 running over 200BHP was just under 7.0secs- 6.9 i recall, but that was only Torque pro app

But hey- good luck to you
                      Same as you, around 7 secs 0-60 in the pug with around 200hp

Would estimate 8secs very best for a mapped hdi... no doubt you would have to change into 3rd to hit 60 in a hdi aswell, whereas the thp will do it in 2nd gear

Comment

^ Yep, just before my 150 hit the red line in 2nd gear it hit 60, just under 7 secs. Was well chuffed. OEM is supposedly 7.3secs.
                        Cracking little Club road I use too, flat and straight and private, altho a fair few trees either side, so no jittery steering or its all over LOL.

Havent done it for a while actually. Hmm.
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

No way would it get into the low 6s from a hdi with 150hp, my mates old ibiza fr was mapped to 170 and my other mates sri 150 astra was mapped to 200 and they would only get into the mid 7s. Mapped diesels arent about 0-60 times anyway its all about the torque on a rolling start 30-70, thats where you will see the biggest difference.

Comment

^ Yep, just before my 150 hit the red line in 2nd gear it hit 60, just under 7 secs. Was well chuffed. OEM is supposedly 7.3secs.
                            Cracking little Club road I use too, flat and straight and private, altho a fair few trees either side, so no jittery steering or its all over LOL.

Havent done it for a while actually. Hmm.
                            Mine can hit almost 70 in 2nd? is it maybe different in the 155?

Comment

Originally posted by philt91 View Post
                              Mine can hit almost 70 in 2nd? is it maybe different in the 155?
                              To be honest i didnt max out in 2nd, was concentrating on the road really
                              Probably just below red line
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                              X