Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DStyle Black ad White edition

Hi guys,

I've got a Black and White edition 1.6, just wondering if anyone else has one or seen the engine bay of one......

Will the Forge induction kit fit my car?.....I don;t wanna fork out £200 odd if its not going to fit

Thanks in advance
    Callum Green
    Current: BMW 120i
    Previous: DS3 1.6 HDI / Mini Cooper JCW / BMW 118d

Is it a 120vti?

Comment

I don't think so? Its a diesel if that helps? Where can i find this out?
      Callum Green
      Current: BMW 120i
      Previous: DS3 1.6 HDI / Mini Cooper JCW / BMW 118d

Comment

Originally posted by drpouch95 View Post
        I don't think so? Its a diesel if that helps? Where can i find this out?
        howsit bud my advice is do loads of research on your car before even thinking about performance mods,and generally speaking if you aren't sure what model of car you have just purchased stay clear of the engine bay.
        just my opinion

Comment

My father always used to say to me "If it ain't broke don't fix it" . Not that I took a lot of notice. I don't think a week went past that I didn't have a motorbike in pieces.

Comment

If it's 90BHP weasel burner then you would be better off getting a remap. Look for Jamie at SP tuning on here, he's done quit a few.
            DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

^ this. For not much more you'll get an additional 30hp and a much better drive from your DS3

Jamie at SP Tuning is the person to speak to, he's a trader on here but also has a website - http://www.sptuning.co.uk/

Tell him the DS3 club sent you !
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X