Mongoose cat back exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mongoose cat back exhaust

Anybody on here got a mongoose cat back exhaust on a thp? Went through a tunnel the other day and the sound off the standard exhaust was a serious let down

Might be cheaper to just take out the mid res (Silencer) if noise is what u r after
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
      Might be cheaper to just take out the mid res (Silencer) if noise is what u r after
      I intend to decat it next year, will the standard exhaust restrict it and affect the performance when i go to do that?

Comment

Yes, the front flexi is a very narrow internal diameter, flow will bottle neck here...
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Thats what i thought, think i will order it up with the 2 silencers think it will be too loud with only one silencer when i decat it

Comment

Bought a system with just the one back box silencer, and it was soooooo loud that had to buy a mid silencer
            Still got the straight thru pipe in my loft, and also an OEM full exhaust and catalytic converter.
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

I've just bought this for my Racing, I'll have it fitted in a couple weeks time when im off and give a good review of it. Its the system without centre silencer on mine I've went for and give the reviews on it properly.
              2012 DS3-R

If in doubt, flat out

Comment

Originally posted by philt91 View Post
                Thats what i thought, think i will order it up with the 2 silencers think it will be too loud with only one silencer when i decat it
                my car has a custom downpipe decat and no mid silencer but the stock rear box it is really loud like wrc loud but i like the sound

Comment

Working...
                X