• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celtic Tuning 1.6 (150BHP)

Hello All,

Thought you may find the below interesting

Neil

Thank you for your enquiry with Celtic Tuning.

As one of the UK's leading tuning companies we can provide for all your electronic and mechanical tuning requirements. The benefit of choosing Celtic Tuning over the majority of UK tuners is that we actually write and develop all of our own software in house; this enables us to provide a genuine custom tuning service for all applications and uses.

The 1.6 petrol turbo engines we can take from 147bhp up to 185bhp and from 180lbft torque up to 205lbft torque giving a very impressive performance gain and all within safe design tolerance of the engine and drive train components. Reviews of some of our remaps are located here should you wish to browse http://www.celtictuning.co.uk/testimonials.aspx

All of our software has been developed using a Dastek 750 rolling road. This ensures performance accuracy, reliability and also that your vehicle is MOT compliant for emissions testing.

The cost of the remap is £313 all inclusive (RRP £360) for which we travel to your location whether it is home or work place. This comes with a 14 day money back guarantee which gives you plenty of time to ensure it is exactly what you are after.

If you wish to go ahead with the remap please forward us your contact details (address, Post Code and Phone number) and we will be in touch to arrange a booking very soon. Alternatively if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask as our technical team will be able to answer any questions you have.

Regards

Luke

Celtic Tuning Team - Passion for Performance

Tel: (+44) 01726 892873

www.CelticTuning.co.uk

Only 147 standard bhp? I thought it was 156. Sounds good though. I was hoping they would be able to squeeze 190bhp out of them. Might look into it if they ever answer their phone.

Comment

I have just got through to them, they said it's not available as a mobile service yet, it will be a couple of months for that, also they wouldn't be able to do it for anything less than £360. It's also a 3 hour treck for me. I think I will wait.

Comment

Working...
      X