X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pipercross induction kit P/CPK345

hi has anyone fitted this kit?
    looking for alternatives to the forge kit

and diameter of the piping coming from the turbo ?
    is it 70mm or 76mm

Comment

anyone receive any error codes for using a universal induction kit on thp?

Comment

Originally posted by av8tor1990 View Post
        anyone receive any error codes for using a universal induction kit on thp?
        One of the O2 sensors might report an issue if it's suddenly getting much more air than it expects.

When I had my decat I had to get Jamie at SP-tuning to remove the sensor checks from the ECU.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
          One of the O2 sensors might report an issue if it's suddenly getting much more air than it expects.

When I had my decat I had to get Jamie at SP-tuning to remove the sensor checks from the ECU.
          I allready have a decat and have had those sensors patched, Uhm OK ill give it a go but don't see any other sensors on the turbo side

Comment

hi has anyone fitted this kit?
            looking for alternatives to the forge kit
            Have you got a link for this kit av8tor, as ive searched t'interweb and cant find anything... and ebay
            Or is this just a performance air filter

Be interesting to have a look at it

Never encountered anyone as yet, that gets a fault code after playing with air intake
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
              Have you got a link for this kit av8tor, as ive searched t'interweb and cant find anything... and ebay
              Or is this just a performance air filter

Be interesting to have a look at it

Never encountered anyone as yet, that gets a fault code after playing with air intake
              I'll post the link, couldn't wait to get one delivered as sa post is quite crappy so DIY my own

Bmc 80mm
              76 to 63 stainless reducer
              63 to 50 silicon reducer
              And two breathers job done :-P

Comment

N
                I'll post the link, couldn't wait to get one delivered as sa post is quite crappy so DIY my own

Bmc 80mm
                76 to 63 stainless reducer
                63 to 50 silicon reducer
                And two breathers job done :-P
                I've a couple of questions;

In you're photo, you have a breather filter on the left which is obviously the front PCV, what is the 2nd breather attached to ?

And if as I suspect it is the rear PCV line, are you aware of what will happen ?
                Performance Powered By Thought
                Engineered Horsepower

Comment

Originally posted by Czar View Post
                  N

I've a couple of questions;

In you're photo, you have a breather filter on the left which is obviously the front PCV, what is the 2nd breather attached to ?

And if as I suspect it is the rear PCV line, are you aware of what will happen ?
                  That line was attached to the airbox piping on the left, the pipercross kit and the forge kit just has it plugged into the actual air filter, do you think it will cause an issue? If so let me know of if I have made an error I'll remove and go back to stock piping, few guys on French site running same set up

Comment

That line was attached to the airbox piping on the left, the pipercross kit and the forge kit just has it plugged into the actual air filter, do you think it will cause an issue? If so let me know of if I have made an error I'll remove and go back to stock piping, few guys on French site running same set up
                    Thank you for you're information, the issue you will suffer from, will be from the front PCV line now VTA (venting to atmosphere) through the tiny gauze filter, it won't be uncommon for you to notice an unpleasant smell of burnt oil, and once the tiny gauze filter becomes saturated with the oily deposits pushed out of the front PCV line, you will find the engine bay contaminated with these oily deposits, quite messy too.
                    Performance Powered By Thought
                    Engineered Horsepower

Comment

The other pipe comes from the fuel breather electro solenoid. Under boost conditions the valve diverts fuel vapour to here, any other time it's vented to the intake manifold.
                      White on red THP
                      Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Working...
                      X