Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group buy - GSR Induction Kit

Hi guys,

As thanks for the help you guys have provided to Torque 7 with the development of their new induction kit for the DS3, Torque 7 have extended an offer of a group buy to you lovely people.

TORQUE 7 LTD is a UK based international company, which currently is the only official distributor of GSR Engineering products. We not only distribute and sell such time proven GSR products like GSR Induction kits and water hoses, but we also constantly invest into new product development and range widening.

Our goal is to provide such products, that not only will increase the performance of your vehicle, but will make it more efficient as well!

At present, we're close to finalising production on the full HDI kit with work due on the THP engines further down the line.

The price for the full HDI kit at retail is £180

Full members also have access to a 10% discount off the retail price (£162)

If we have enough interest from you guys, Torque 7 are also willing to offer a further discount for group buys:
    5 to 9 kits - 5% (153 GBP)
    10 to 14 kits - 7% (149.4 GBP)
    15 and more - 10% (144 GBP)

If you're interested in taking part of the group buy, please use the voting options in the poll and I'll contact you all with more information

For those on via TapaTalk, please reply with either:
    Yes, I want one for my HDI!
    Yes, I want one for my THP!

Cheers!
    -------------------------

Edit:

Hi guys,

I've now added a link to take part in the group buy, here:

http://shop.ds3club.co.uk/misc/group...t-deposit.html

A deposit of £25 will be required to be involved in this group buy with final numbers to be submitted on 06/07/15.

If you wish to be involved in this group buy, please pay your deposit using the link above and I'll be in touch with you after the 6th to confirm final payment required.

Cheers,

Liam
    Yes, I want one for my HDI!
    50.00%
    Yes, I want one for my THP!
    26.47%
    No, but I love voting in polls!
    23.53%
    Last edited by Dangerousfish; 19-06-2015, 17:56.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Be interesting to see dyno results.
    If they are good I'm up for one.

JB

Comment

Hopefully getting the test kit fitted this Friday detailed fitting guide will be put onto to the main thread and my own build thread . I will be getting a before and after dyno test done has Jamie of sp tuning is helping me fit it and he is doing the dyno test
      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Cant wait to see those results Mark, especially on a remapped 90hdi

Comment

Group buy - GSR Induction Kit

Originally posted by Towner View Post
          Cant wait to see those results Mark, especially on a remapped 90hdi
          On last dyno it was running around the 127/129 bhp. So we can only wait and see what it does on the day
          Last edited by MARK.A; 30-05-2015, 23:19.
          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

an extra 7-10hp would be nice! .....get us up nearer 140 or so

Comment

Originally posted by Towner View Post
              an extra 7-10hp would be nice! .....get us up nearer 140 or so
              [emoji16][emoji106][emoji106] we will have to wait and see lol there are people out there that reckons it could reduce bhp
              Last edited by MARK.A; 29-05-2015, 11:53.

Comment

-7hp more like lol
                White on red THP
                Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Originally posted by jamie@sptuning View Post
                  -7hp more like lol
                  ... Lol

Comment

Lmfao Jamie, do you know why? I'm assuming it's bringing in hotter air than usual?
                    - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

First of all would like to thank Jamie. From so tuning for all is help today Well after all not a minus figure but a small increase. In bhp . Ran car on dyno before and after fitting car was originally down on its original bhp it actually ran today. 123.6 bhp and after fitting ran at 124.6 bhp so not a massive improvement but don't get much more improvement on petrol either can hear Turbo spoil up more and it growls more when your driving

Last edited by MARK.A; 30-05-2015, 23:20.

Comment

Will the engine cover fit back in place still?
                        White on red THP
                        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Don't know Jamie I ain't tried yet will have a look now I can not see why not though

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
                            Will the engine cover fit back in place still?
                            Yeah it will spot on and no modification to it .
                            Biggggggg thank you to Jamie again for today [emoji122]🏻[emoji122]🏻[emoji122]🏻[emoji122]🏻[emoji122]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]
                            And Jamie yes you can hear it when your driving a lot more than you could when just revving engine

Last edited by MARK.A; 29-05-2015, 18:59.

Comment

Looks like a great fit!
                              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                              X