vmaxx lowering springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vmaxx lowering springs

Ive bin looking for some lowering springs for my citroen ds3 , and the vmaxxx springs are the most interesting to me , they lower 45mm on the front & 40mm on the back , now my qeustion is does anyone have the same springs or can
    confirm for me that its a trustworthy brand ?

With the best regards Jordy.

Not a brand I've seen mentioned on here before. Where are you buying them from, do you have a link?
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Vmaxxx are shit, I would use Spax if you can they have always been good, used to race on them
      - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

Ive got those vmax on mine
        the front is way too soft on standard shocks and keeps bottoming out.
        I did have spax coilovers but one of the front snapped and spax said pretty much tough sh*t so I wont buy anything from them again.
        so yer 45mm drop on the front on a diesel is too low for standard shocks.

Comment

and for a bit more Subtle, Eibachs. 25-30mm.
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

So your unable to go 45mm lowering on the 1.6hdi ?? because i just found a TA Techniks lowering springs ... wich have a good reputation here is a link
            http://www.tatechnix.de/tatechnix/gx...6_DS3-DS3.html

Comment

They just say for vti or THP
              The diesel has a heaver engine so may be too soft.
              I have the Vmax on mine and it is low and I have to avoid pot holes and bumps as the shocks bottom out as I said, not the car just the shocks.
              If you want to do it do it but be prepared for a bumpy ride :Joni:

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy View Post
                So your unable to go 45mm lowering on the 1.6hdi ??
                I did originally before my coilovers, but that was many moons ago. The kit was 45mm all round but the set wasn't originally specified for the DS3. Think it was a Peugeot but can't remember haha

Comment

Was going to get Spax lowering springs of 45mm all around on a 1.6 hdi... not sure whether to now. Any advice?

Comment

Working...
                  X