Changing the seats ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the seats ?

I fancy putting in some recaro leather seats like in the corsa vxr but am nt sure if they will go in and if they do will I still be able to adjust the Hight
    Can anyone shed some light on this????

Watch out...............DS3 seats have inbuilt side airbags, and I doubt that you can use the DS3 adjusters as they are an integral part of the seat.

Comment

whats wrong with the originals?

Comment

Rather depends on which model he has, the bog standard seats are ok, the sports seats are way better, but maybe he just wants the leather, and as we know Citroen leather seats have a habit of going missing

Comment

well i suppose it's all up to the individual. after all not everyone wants a white dash, i love mine. Now just need a union jack car flag for the parade in france :0) and a union jack waistcoat and wig!

Comment

Av got the thp with black leather seats and a White dash btw which is awsome. And I think there uncomfey I do alot of long journeys and j fined the seats to be a pain on the back also I want to lose the weight of the original seats for lighter recaros but the main reason is I have leather seats and there nt heated WTF

Comment

I think that changing the leather sports seats (without heaters connected) for Recaros is going to be problematic.
              I find it strange that you can't get the seats into a decent comfortable position bearing in mind that it can be adjusted in 3 directions and the steering wheel can also be adjusted up and down and for reach as well.

Comment

I currently love the Leather seats...I guess each has there own preference

Comment

The DS3R seats look strangely similaer to the seats found in the 206 gti180/RC and 207 gti/RC as i was thinking of a set of them as a poss upgrade and can be found cheap
                  Team Yellow not White

Comment

As John said mate, be careful as it could be more of a job than you're anticipating due to the airbags currently in the seats.
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by AndyG View Post
                      The DS3R seats look strangely similaer to the seats found in the 206 gti180/RC and 207 gti/RC as i was thinking of a set of them as a poss upgrade and can be found cheap
                      Thats because they are the same.
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

This is way am looking in to it

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                          Thats because they are the same.
                          why do i always doubt my own intelligence.lol
                          Team Yellow not White

Comment

Originally posted by DSL3NNY View Post
                            Av got the thp with black leather seats and a White dash btw which is awsome. And I think there uncomfey I do alot of long journeys and j fined the seats to be a pain on the back also I want to lose the weight of the original seats for lighter recaros but the main reason is I have leather seats and there nt heated WTF
                            I had the same problem in my Fiesta , no matter how adjustable i had back ache almost every day. As soon as I changed cars the ache went.

Comment

The seats in my old fiesta st were horendous god knows what person signed off the design of them
                              Team Yellow not White

Comment

Working...
                              X