• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 110 hdi went up to 144.9

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
      Your kidding right.
      Well money is tight at the moment being a student so just wanted to make sure

Comment

Had 147.7PS from 110 ehdi yesterday [emoji106]🏻
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Jamie, do you think the gsr induction would be able to push it closer to 150bhp?

Comment

Originally posted by Grantandrew2014 View Post
            Jamie, do you think the gsr induction would be able to push it closer to 150bhp?
            I'm the one that did the trial on the GSR KIT it only produced 1 bhp Extra did change the torque curve on the. Remap though But you don't get any more due to the turbo size. Not a lot of difference in sound when reving engine but can really hear it. Growl. When driving You don't actually get anymore bhp from the forge induction kit fitted to petrol either.
            http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
            2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
            DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Cheers Mark, I'm just weighing my option of throwing 500-600 at the ds3 to get more power, or trade in for a civic type r fn2..... Decisions....decisions -_-

Comment

£500-600 ? Jamie's remaps don't cost that, even with diesel there and back you'd have change from that amount Oh, and the best DS3 remaps out there !
                sigpic

Comment

£270 if full member at SP Tuning for a remap

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                    £500-600 ? Jamie's remaps don't cost that, even with diesel there and back you'd have change from that amount Oh, and the best DS3 remaps out there !
                    not just a remap lfcrule, it will be gsr induction, mapped and then whatever else i can think of Type R is waaaay too tempting though:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Grantandrew2014 View Post
                      not just a remap lfcrule, it will be gsr induction, mapped and then whatever else i can think of Type R is waaaay too tempting though:cool:
                      Don't forget full members also get a 10% discount off the GSR kit when buying through the forum so you're still probably only going to hit around £400 for both a remap and induction kit.
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Much cheaper than running a Type-R as well !
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                          Much cheaper than running a Type-R as well !
                          i know, its just the 8250rpm red line and ive always wanted one ill to see what the bank says when my apprenticeship is over :P

Comment

Working...
                          X