WRC Body Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRC Body Kit

Not sure if I've posted or if this has been posted. Just asked about one on Facebook and reminded me of these guys.

I have contacted before re a discount, I think there may be a group buy I could arrange if any of you did want parts.

Fast Car Spares

Citroen won't license WRC body kits so we offer the Rallycross kit as a close alternative.

Kit consists of front and rear bumpers, front and rear wings with optional WRC spoiler.

£1,452.00
    This price includes taxes:EU£242.00
    Shop - HERE

WRC Spoiler

£1,568.16

Parts are made of GRP, Kevlar or carbon fibre as described. We can supply images on request and will publish them on the site asap.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

I like that WRC spoiler, can you lend me the £1,568.16 please WTF ?
    sigpic

Comment

I phoned about this earlier this year, spoke to the man and I would never trust them with my money!
      - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

Oh... I thought Guy had used them for his C2 project....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broda View Post
          I phoned about this earlier this year, spoke to the man and I would never trust them with my money!
          How come?

I've wanted the R5 body since I first saw it and this kit is a reasonable price. What is it that put you off?
          May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
          October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
          Instagram @adamds3

Comment

I couldn't trust the person who is selling it, he doesn't have any pieces to show you before you buy, he does it at home, no other project cars and only the pictures on his website, also you have to pay for most of it up front,
            - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

Looks like a die cast model in top pic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
                Looks like a die cast model in top pic
                That's what I was thinking.

I'd have to see it on a car before looking seriously into it but if they don't have any, I'm not sure I'd want to drop that sort of money on it.
                May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Working...
                X