X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group buy - GSR Induction Kit (Diesel)

Hi guys,

Our friends over at Torque7 are currently in the process of developing a few new kits for different models but wanted to offer you the opportunity to take part in a group-buy of their induction kits for the 1.6HDI DS3's.

Typically these kits will retail at £180 however for this month only till the 27th, Torque7 are willing to offer members a rolling-discount dependant on the number of users looking to purchase a kit.

If we have enough interest from you guys these kits could work out very cheap in comparison to their RRP.

The group buy will work in the following way:
    • Torque7 have offered a base discount of 20% for this group buy
    • The group-buy is limited to a maximum of 30 units
    • For every user that subscribes to the deal an additional 1% discount will be made available to everyone.

This means that if 30 people were to buy this kit via the current offer you'll be receiving a discount of 50% on the product.

If you're interested in taking part of the group buy please read the below

A deposit of £25 will be required, this can be paid: HERE

After the 27th I'll calculate the total discount applied and will be in contact with all users whom have paid a deposit via their email address used for their deposit to arrange final payment and delivery.

Any questions, feel free to drop me a line either here or via PM
    Last edited by Dangerousfish; 07-01-2016, 16:28.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

£90 is a great price compared to the £180 rrp Fish

I'll have to pass though as I'm paying for EBC discs/Greenstuff pads and fitting within the next month or so and then want to visit Jamie for a remap
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you Liam & Torque7
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Is it possible to ship the kit to Denmark?

Comment

Of course! We ship them to any worldwide destination

Comment

So is this kit avaliable for the 2012 1.6 e-hdi diesel engine?

thanks

if so deposit going friday

Comment

As long as you have a seperate MAF that is not integrated into the air filter box, then yes it will fit

Comment

How will i know that?

Will the sensor not be on the original pipes?

Thanks

Comment

For some reason tapatalk does not allow to attach images larger than 19kb. If you look at the main picture in the link below:
                  http://www.torque7.co/product/hdi
                  You'll notice that the two red silicone hoses are joined by a black plastic tube with a wire connected to it. That's the MAF. If you have such a thing, the kit is for you. On some cars the maf is integrated further away into the air filter box. In that case you won't have such tunnel-tube in the middle. The wire will go towards the air filter box. And there will be a small vacuum pipe besides it. This kit does not fit such type of engines. I hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Torque7 View Post
                    As long as you have a seperate MAF that is not integrated into the air filter box, then yes it will fit
                    Does that apply to the 2013 1.6 e-hdi 90 as well?
                    I will have to double check if so, if it will fit I am interested.

Comment

It applies to all DS3/Peugeot 208 1.6 (and possibly 1.4) HDI engines regardless of production year.
                      As I said before, as long as there is a seperate visible MAF sensor - it fits

Comment

Have i missed the dead line?

Comment

Working...
                        X