No announcement yet.

ds3 90 HDI Remapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooohhhh... i really want to get this done..

Comment

guys unfortunately this is not a cheap remap option like the obd remap of the 1.6 Thp

so the cost will be £449 per vehicle
      so for ds3 form members 10% discount takes it to £400 all in

im going to arrange a day when we can do some of these at the bromsgrove hq
      anyone interested will get a free post map dyno run as well
      I see Zack is very keen so would like to get 3-4 cars booked in for 1 day next week

any preferences ?

Dave

Comment

Bleugh !

No Worries Dave I'll Have It After France !

Oh + BTW Do You Take Card Over The Phone ?

Comment

I so want my 110 remapping -never had it done before, but after reading FM's website I wannit! :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by singlelayer View Post
            I so want my 110 remapping
            Shoulda Bought The 90 :L

Comment

Just joined the forum and came across this thread, very interested but I have only just picked the car up. Is it best to wait a while before doing this and would Citroen know about this?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by N77 View Post
                very interested but I have only just picked the car up. Is it best to wait a while before doing this and would Citroen know about this?
                Just To Be Safe Mate I'd Run It In A Bit First, And No Citroen Won't Detect The Viezu Map...

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                  Just To Be Safe Mate I'd Run It In A Bit First, And No Citroen Won't Detect The Viezu Map...
                  I thought as much, better get some miles on it then as its only on 35 at the moment lol

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                    Shoulda Bought The 90 :L
                    Good one Zack!!!

Jimbob

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                      Good one Zack!!!

Jimbob
                      Did you used to be on the Civic Type R forum by any chance? as the username and avatar looks familiar

Comment

Originally posted by N77 View Post
                        Did you used to be on the Civic Type R forum by any chance? as the username and avatar looks familiar
                        Not me!!! Never had a Honda (car anyway).

Jimbob

Comment

Have had a few days running around after the 2nd part of the remap.
                          Fuel consumption figures haven't improved from the 1st stage of the remap BUT that is probably due to some enthusiastic driving and a rather heavy right foot.
                          The driving experience is massively improved, the car now pulls right from about 1400rpm and doesn't tail off until its hitting the limiter.
                          50 mph in 5th is comfortable and it will accelerate smoothly away right thro the legal speed limit and well beyond.
                          Has given a few Golf's a serious surprise out on the road.
                          Hopefully once I settle down and learn how to get the best from it the fuel consumption figure will also improve.
                          Overall a well worth while mod for the 90

Comment

I am looking forward to hearing more about the 110BHP 1.6 HDi remapping
                            White & Black HDi 1.6 DSport - 110BHP

Comment

Working...
                            X