Cabriolet rear interior lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabriolet rear interior lights

Hi just wondered if anyone has completed installation of some nice spec interior lights in the rear. If we are trying to get our kids in the car at night we can't see a thing in the back as the cabrio has no interior lights at the back or in the centre being a cabrio. Not sure how it works in the hard top as it's our first ds3.
    Must say we absolutely love the car so it's a very minor gripe.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Danny

A customer of mine just bought a couple of those sticky LED lights designed to go under cupboards, they placed them on the trim pillar for easy reach.

Might be worth a try?

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thanks very much for the reply. Think I will look at a few options and see what looks the best.
      Thanks
      Danny

Comment

Hi, I've ordered a strip of flexible white LED'S which I'm planing to stick across the plastic parcel shelf behind rear seats. I'm hoping to wire it into the courtesy light so they come on as he door opens. I've only had a quick look but it appears that the wires can be hidden behind rubber trim of the roof. I'll post some pics ina week or so if it's successful.

Comment

Thanks for that would really appreciate some pics that sounds like a good solution

Comment

Working...
          X