Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Passenger seat DSTYLE

Hi Guys,

Basically I'm just wondering if there is any way I can lower my passenger seat? Only adjustable on my side :/

In theory you could get your dealer to order you the sub frame from a LHD car...
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Yeah, good idea. As far as your aware there is no way to do it manually though?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis_224 View Post
        Yeah, good idea. As far as your aware there is no way to do it manually though?
        Other than messing around with an angle grinder or removing the rails and creating something safe to anchor the seat to I don't believe so.

Different seats?
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Ah I see, yeah can't be bothered with that. Might look into some different seats then, would I just need some with universal fitment?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis_224 View Post
            Ah I see, yeah can't be bothered with that. Might look into some different seats then, would I just need some with universal fitment?
            Most likely you'll need to adapt your rails to fit another seat in. Often that can be just as simple as drilling a couple of extra holes.

I am aware that seats from other models also fit. If you can get your hands on some 207 GTI seats and these meet your needs then you'll be laughing.
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
            X