Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THP155 remap, gains and costs?

Hi all

Recently got my ds3, and I'm looking at getting her remapped in the future, so I'm just looking at an idea of prices and bhp/torque gains.

Considering getting the exhaust changed at the same time too, any recommendations?

Jamie at SP Tuning, good gains and great service. IIRC it's around £300 and you'll get around +35bhp and +55nm torque. I'm sure Jamie will confirm though.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I've not long had my 155 and I'm thinking the same things.. Remap and new exhaust. Looking around here, SPTuning seems the place to go so I'll probably give them a ring and get them to do them both at the same time. I've been looking at the Milltek exhausts but can't decide between resonated and non resonated!

Comment

Non resonated! Sounds awesome
        sigpic 2013 THP 150 DSport - chipbox plug 'n play - 63mm turbo back exhaust - mini cat - resonator delete

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Definitely recommend Jamie at SP Tuning, mines going in for a remap next week
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
            Definitely recommend Jamie at SP Tuning, mines going in for a remap next week
            Not done it already....140 to 150bhp coming your way!
            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X