Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have A Job For Somebody In The Derby Area...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have A Job For Somebody In The Derby Area...

Hi,

I purchased a set of climair wind deflectors for my DS3 and I am having trouble fitting them. They keep jamming my electric windows and making the motor sound like it's struggling.

They are designed to fit my DS3 and I even gave the dealer my chasis number.

Is there anyone in the Derby area that knows how to fit them willing to come and sort them for me.

I am happy to pay £20 or whatever for your trouble.

I have the climair wind deflectors.
    They did take a while to bed in and stop the window from coming back down when they hit some resistance.

Doesnt help when the weather is colder and rubber window seals are stiff. Just make sure they are fitted as per the instructions and they are hard up against the outside window rubber.

Comment

Originally posted by DrippingInGOLD View Post
      Hi,

I purchased a set of climair wind deflectors for my DS3 and I am having trouble fitting them. They keep jamming my electric windows and making the motor sound like it's struggling.

They are designed to fit my DS3 and I even gave the dealer my chasis number.

Is there anyone in the Derby area that knows how to fit them willing to come and sort them for me.

I am happy to pay £20 or whatever for your trouble.
      I live in Ilkeston but I'm not sure how much help I'd be. Have you tried gripping the glass between your palms and helping it up into position. It's a two person job - 1 to operate the window and one to ease it up. If you want to drive over to Ilkeston I'd be glad to help if I can, for no charge.
      "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Working...
      X