No announcement yet.

loads of parts ordered.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4gb is plenty for me i always listen to the same songs over and over anyway. and i dont put albums on just tracks that i like so when on random its always something i like.

Comment

fit the hids today makes such a difference! parts should be arriving off john 2moro. so will fit them sat give her a clean and take some piccies for you all.

Comment

usb is good but dont think il ever use it, hate having the awesome interface of an ipod and having to swap that with the stereos own interface, nightmare finding what i want. Smart phone users the bluetooth works amazing. Just select a track on my iphone and itl start playing. sometihng magic about wirelessly changing tracks from the stereo stalk. still might get a stick for some driving playlists.

Comment

pictures after everything fit

Comment

silly question but does the chrome options mean you have to tell your insurance company as its a change from standard spec or is that just engine etc

Comment

Originally posted by monkey View Post
              silly question but does the chrome options mean you have to tell your insurance company as its a change from standard spec or is that just engine etc
              When I was looking for insurance today, the forms asked if there were ANY modifications or additions from standard, and then it asked for more details, and the list of options was huge, covered just about everything you could think of. BUT I seriously doubt that a few chrome trims would bump up the price.

Comment

How do the chrome bits fit - peel and stick? Ditto with the footrest? I've ordered some bits (not these) from John but have to await delivery to this end of the earth.

Comment

Chrome Bits Are All Sticky Adhesive,

The Footrest Screwed Into Place...

Comment

Ahha, thanks Zack. Should have done first what I've just been doing - scanning through the forum where I've found these answers.

Comment

Anyone seen all the chrome bits come up on ebay over the weekend? some good prices there! wondered if the seller might be someone on here?

Comment

Linkys ?

Doubt They Beat John Nicols Prices...

Comment

got the windows tinted at weekend makes a massive difference to the looks. especially with a black car. still need to order the CAN LED sidelights, as the standards look yellow next to the HID's. took it for its first proper drive out at weekend and averaged 45mpg! loving saying that compared to what i used to get. also had a rattle from the dash sorted today. need to have a look at sorting a creak out from the armrest where the materials touch when sat back, but thats something i will do myself.

Comment

led's ordered silvatech chrome indicators ordered. my shopping list is now empty unless someone has any other ideas what i can buy.

Comment

you could buy them all again and donate it to someone needing (thats me btw!)

Comment

LED sidelights are out again even the CAN bus ones flash... aarrgghhhh. normal yellow bulbs back in and look awful. need pure white bulbs. also does anyone no if you can buy a cup holder to fit somewere in a dsport?

Comment

Working...
                                X