Trim mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trim mods

I was speaking with my son about lower side chrome trims and front grill chrome surrounds as I have a Style in Black, I wondered about adding the sport chrome bits. He told me he had fitted them on recent cars being sold at his dealership. So I went to see the parts man, all in the trim for lower doors and front grill comes in at £150. So I ordered it and hope to have it today and fitted for weekend. I will post as soon as I have made the changes with some pics. This is what it looks like at present.

It'll look much better, it totally changes the car, for the better
    sigpic

Comment

Did you order from John Nicol? He gives club members special prices and excellent service.

Comment

No I used the sons trade discount

Comment

OK. Just in case though, John Nicol is a treasure. You can get him by PM. He is a Citroen parts manager and a mine of information!

Comment

Spent 20 minutes fitting the trim. Just gave the area a wash and dry and used the template and stuck the parts on. Only one try but well within everyone ability to fit.

When I give the car a good wash and dry I will get better pics up.

Comment

Looking good! Are you going to get the chrome fog light pieces?
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I was thinking about it

Comment

Would stand out really nicely on the black, I was going to get them, but wasn't sure you would notice on white. So got the wing mirrors whilst I thought about it a bit more!
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

WTF, I had the fog light surrounds fitted to mine last week, they really look good on the car, break up the white a bit. I'll post some pics tonight with and without.

Comment

I've had some unforgettable experiences playing on vn88. vn88

Comment

V8 Poker is a term that doesn't seem to have a widely recognized meaning in the context of poker as of my last update. It could be a specific variant of the game, a poker room or website, or perhaps a reference to something else entirely. Could you provide more context or clarify what you're looking for regarding V8 Poker? https://v8gamebai.com

Comment

Particularly concerning adolescents and young adults, using nicotine-containing e-cigarettes may increase their dependency on nicotine. Furthermore, the impact of nicotine on the still-developing brain can be even more harmful. 悦刻四代煙彈

Comment

Working...
                          X