alloy wheel refurb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alloy wheel refurb

does anyone know in the berks , hampshire area where i can get my alloys re-coloured , presently they are white , but im wanting either graphite grey or black
    plus what sort of price am i looking at

I have not checked this sort of refurb out Andy as I bought another set of wheels.A wheel refurb for a set of 4 wheels will be cheaper than buying new alloys.
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

If you want the silver diamond cut face be prepared to shell out more for that service. Do not know prices but do know others members have balked at charge and gone for all one color.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
        I have not checked this sort of refurb out Andy as I bought another set of wheels.A wheel refurb for a set of 4 wheels will be cheaper than buying new alloys.
        i know if i still lived up north theres a place i can get them done for £45 a wheel but i aint travelling 350 mile lol

Comment

Have you rang your local dealer? We're in the middle of buying a new DS3 and they said they do alloy refurbs for £40

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Timberflake View Post
            Have you rang your local dealer? We're in the middle of buying a new DS3 and they said they do alloy refurbs for £40

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
            Brill thanks will try them

Comment

A quick Google found this Company - http://www.jwsmartservices.co.uk/

You could contact them for a quote ?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                A quick Google found this Company - http://www.jwsmartservices.co.uk/

You could contact them for a quote ?
                fab thanks lfcrule

Comment

Working...
                X