DS3 Supercharging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Supercharging?

Has anyone ever looked into supercharging their DS3? Where I have the N/A VTi 120, installing a turbo conversion is well out of the question, but a bolt-on belt driven supercharger might work, even given the limited space in the engine bay.

Pug1off have a turbo/supercharger page under construction for the DS3 / peugeot 207, so wondering if they will be releasing a supercharger kit that can give my car a bit of extra oomph in the low-mid range. As of yet I've not come across any other places offering a dedicated DS3/207 kit :confused:
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

and after it was all done then you would have the output of a mild tuned thp maybe. Some things are not worth doing.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
      and after it was all done then you would have the output of a mild tuned thp maybe. Some things are not worth doing.
      Fair point, it's not as if I have the money to waste on it anyway
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Good idea to consider your modifications carefully and as and when funds dictate.

It`s taken over a year to get my car to where it is now by thinking about and scheduling my modifications.
        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

I want to get all the visual stuff out the way first, then think hard about whether I want to mess with mechanical mods
          Join the Facebook Group!
          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Very wise Ben!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
              Good idea to consider your modifications carefully and as and when funds dictate.

It`s taken over a year to get my car to where it is now by thinking about and scheduling my modifications.
              What BHP do you have now Jez ? I know a lot of your mods are for you rather than performance but I'm just curious. I loved my 145bhp eHDi
              sigpic

Comment

About the same but car has not been dynoed recently,need to take a trip to Surrey Rolling Road after the Intercooler is fitted IF one is fitted!

sigpic

Comment

Checking out different subject areas, coming from engineering to be able to life-style, Basic Website presents topical articles regarding different passions. The participating method captivates viewers, encouraging a residential district regarding information hunters. Using a user-friendly software, navigating by means of posts will become trouble-free. Basic Website stands apart being a trustworthy way to obtain details and also enjoyment. https://yohandry.com

Comment

Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC.https://vn88ez.com/nap-tien-vn88/

Comment

I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. Snokido

Comment

Working...
                      X