Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making the exhaust sound better?

Hello!

I'm new to this forums and would like to get your guys opinion on making my DS3 sound better . I currently have the 1.6 E-HDI 90 BHP but got it remapped to 115. I know with the diesels its hard to get it to sound better and I was wondering if I should do a DCAT, but I can't find many people who have done it to see if its worth it.

Decat isn't road legal I thought... A decent cat-back exhaust will make it sound better, as will an induction kit. JEZDS3 comes to mind, with a GSR induction kit and Powerflow exhaust.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Thanks for the big up! Not too loud a tractor as I have still got a small back box on my sports exhaust!
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Decat will just make you fail your MOT, but I have that sorted, I don't need to worry about that

Jez which exhaust did you get and do you have any videos of it :P?

Comment

Originally posted by danielp View Post
          Decat will just make you fail your MOT, but I have that sorted, I don't need to worry about that

Jez which exhaust did you get and do you have any videos of it :P?
          Powerflow Cat back stainless steel sports exhaust with smaller back box and twin chrome tips. I don`t have a video or sound clip of my exhaust note.
          LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X