High Flow Sports Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Flow Sports Cat

Would installing a high flow sports cat on to a Thp150 bring up the eml? and is it even worth it?

Don't quote me but i think you need a stage 2 remap for a high flow sports cat on the THP..
    Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
    E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Originally posted by Harry_LCFC View Post
      Would installing a high flow sports cat on to a Thp150 bring up the eml? and is it even worth it?
      Didnt on mine. Mine was 200 cspi.

Fabulous result. Feels like the engine can breathe. Added 9 bhp.

The 63mm exhaust added 3 bhp

No remap at that stage, as was watching warranty
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Ive a Stage 1 on mine and adding a full high flow Milltek exhaust made a very noticeable difference.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
          Didnt on mine. Mine was 200 cspi.

Fabulous result. Feels like the engine can breathe. Added 9 bhp.

The 63mm exhaust added 3 bhp

No remap at that stage, as was watching warranty
          Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, I can't get a remap. So it's just potentially adding little bits at a time.

But because it's not remapped. I want to make sure I'm not wasting time and money

Comment

But because it's not remapped. I want to make sure I'm not wasting time and money
            I think that without a remap it would be a huge waste of money, or more accurately a lot of money for very little gain.
            sigpic

Comment

Milltek high flow cat can bag you an extra 10hp or so. No remap necessary. Some other brands of cat will cause engine fault on dash, to fix this it will need remap to disable the cat monitoring functions.
              White on red THP
              Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
                Milltek high flow cat can bag you an extra 10hp or so. No remap necessary. Some other brands of cat will cause engine fault on dash, to fix this it will need remap to disable the cat monitoring functions.
                So by fitting a Cobra sport high flow cat to my Cobra catback, could potentially bring up engine fault? Surely a milltek hfc shouldnt be put with a Cobra exhaust?

Thanks for the valuable info

Comment

Colleague of mine used a 100 CPSI Cat on his DS3 Racing with stock software and no check engine light came on
                  Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
                  DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

So by fitting a Cobra sport high flow cat to my Cobra catback, could potentially bring up engine fault? Surely a milltek hfc shouldnt be put with a Cobra exhaust?

Thanks for the valuable info
                    Maybe, maybe not, and there is NO reason you couldn't or shouldn't.
                    Originally posted by cyclone
                    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                    Originally posted by Broda
                    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

I have Milltek Catless downpipe with lambda spacer and Cobra exhaust, when i get hard on it the downpipe get hotter and throw P0139 Code
                      Soo i delete it every time it show up, btw im running STOCK MAP

Comment

The very biggest sporting activities, which includes the Olympic video video games, can genuinely preserve lots of sports activities broadcasters hired at some point of the competitions, 스포츠티비 if you don't forget every sporting occasion and ceremony can be broadcast in dozens of countries, translated, after which disseminated to community broadcasters, net and podcasts, and different mediums.

Comment

Working...
                        X