Turbo upgrade and remap??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo upgrade and remap??

Can i upgrade turbo on my ds3 diesel if so anyone recommend a site or shop. Also remap???

Remap will put you in the vicinity of 140-145bhp, as for turbos, you can try a hybrid from something with a bigger turbo, but in all honesty I'd spend that money on an FMIC, exhaust, and intake before remapping to get the most out of it.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I agree with Ben. If you're going to go to the effort of strapping on a bigger turbo without any other components to help it, you're not going to see the best gains.

Start small and work your way up.
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Brilliant thank you now just have to find all that haha

Comment

Any idea where i can get this stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by ransom91 View Post
            Any idea where i can get this stuff?
            Where did you plan on getting the turbo and remap from?
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Not entirely sure haha im rather new to all this. So if you can surgest anywhere would be a great help thanks

Comment

you're probably best looking for a local tuner/mechanic or something if you just want to give them your car and your wallet and tell them to upgrade it.

i would recommend doing some research into turbo upgrades first.

you can't just bolt a turbo onto your car and expect to be sorted. you will need to upgrade all your supporting mods, intercooler, exhaust, intake, fueling, remap, maybe internals too if you're going big.

if you just want a bit more power, do what everyone said above. get a remap first and look at intercooler and intakes etc. I think just jumping straight to turbo is a bit OTT especially if you have no idea what you're doing.
                @mike_lowsocial

Comment

With regards to remaps I doubt you'll find any suggestions other than Jamie at SP-Tuning.

Jamie has his own heavily modified THP and has just picked up a Racing so know's these cars through and through.

http://www.sptuning.co.uk/
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                    With regards to remaps I doubt you'll find any suggestions other than Jamie at SP-Tuning.

Jamie has his own heavily modified THP and has just picked up a Racing so know's these cars through and through.

http://www.sptuning.co.uk/
                    And he has worked on a bucket load of members DS3s
                    sigpic

Comment

You can do anything, but the first question should be: How much do you want to spend? :confused:
                      You can do a remap, but you also could install a big turbo from a 911 Turbo and go mad
                      Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
                      DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

Thank you everyone for comments will let you know when its all done and cost haha

Comment

Working...
                        X