Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• etuners ds3 thp stage 3 mods

Hello and happy 2017 to everyone

etuners have done a stage 3 ds3 thp that looks interesting and not too expensive to be done

https://www.facebook.com/EtunersPerf...25938647468831

They ve used the 207 rc turbo kit and also the 'Bujias RCZ CAI ' whatever that is?
    Its running at 250bhp

I was wondering if the turbo kit from the 207rc is worth considering? is the outlet of the turbo at the same side as our ds3 thp turbo?
    (the 208gti turbo kits are very hard to find)

From what I've read the 207 RC turbo is very similar to DS3r one (the racing one is the same turbo, just improved flow and reliability). And yes the outlet is on the same side.

THP turbo (34mm) ; DS3r Turbo (38mm) ; JCW Turbo (40.5mm)

As for the 'Bujias RCZ' they are 'RCZ Spark Plugs' (Again same as racing) and the CAI is Cold Air Intake.

Cheers
    Last edited by albish; 08-01-2017, 10:22.
    DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

Originally posted by albish View Post
      From what I've read the 207 RC turbo is very similar to DS3r one (the racing one is the same turbo, just improved flow and reliability). And yes the outlet is on the same side.

THP turbo (34mm) ; DS3r Turbo (38mm) ; JCW Turbo (40.5mm)

As for the 'Bujias RCZ' they are 'RCZ Spark Plugs' (Again same as racing) and the CAI is Cold Air Intake.

Cheers
      Thanks for the info
      Do you know how much mm is our factory thp turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle View Post
        Thanks for the info
        Do you know how much mm is our factory thp turbo?
        Nope just the compressor wheel size (34mm) and that's from what i've found on the net...
        DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

207 RC has same outlet housing dimensions as the DS3R and 208 GTi.
          White on red THP
          Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

So it will be a nice upgrade from my stock turbo?����

Comment

Yep should be a good foundation for adding more power
              ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
              Join the Facebook Group!
              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

You'll lose the low down spool but gain in the high rpms
                White on red THP
                Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Guys, could you confirm the partnumber of the 207 rc on the peugeot ? I have this numbers: 0375T3, 0375N8 and 0375N2. If anyone have a chassi number of one
                  207 rc i could confirm too.

Comment

0375N8 and 0375N2 = That's the right partnumber
                    5303 988 0117 or 5303 970 0117 was the OEM-Number
                    Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
                    DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

Shiro or someone that could helps, if i get this turbo, i will buy some water and oil lines, they are the same of the stock turbo ? Some one have all the partnumbers for gaskets, oil/water lines, studs and nuts ?

Comment

Working...
                      X