No announcement yet.

Modding my ds3 hpi 90 11 plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wot bhp cud I get out my 110hdi airdream .

Comment

If you go ahead with the GSR induction, you might want to get someone to dyno it and monitor temps, as where it gets mounted it will be drawing in a shit ton of heat due to being practically on top of the engine block. It may look flashy but a K&N panel filter will do just as good a job without the added heat and for a fraction of the price.

Comment

It's best to keep the DPF installed on these newer cars, they don't really cause a problem when compared to the first DPF systems almost 20 years back, and you can still remap to pretty good figures with it installed. I've been playing with an uprated intercooler and a heavy stage 1 map, I've been using it as my daily for a long time and it's not caused any DPF problems. I'm planning to give it a bit more power and push further and see if the DPF can handle it without clogging.

With the new MOT rules it makes sense to keep the DPF really if there isn't a problem with it, not much point drilling out a perfectly good DPF.

Comment

does the intercooler make any difference? im thinking of getting the airtec one with a remap

Comment

Working...
          X